What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Lots of Theatre of magic photos

Spadge

Registered
I could use lots of reference material for the playfield, both sides of it, happy to return a similar favour or pay for media etc. I'm considering buying or loaning a TOM to ensure I get my restoration right. But in the mean time, more pics the better - made the classic mistake of not taking enough myself. First time restoring etc.

Spadge
I'll take some of mine at the weekend with my 5D should give you all you need, but if you need something specific let me know and I'll get it for you.

Neil.

Spadge
I'll take some of mine at the weekend with my 5D should give you all you need, but if you need something specific let me know and I'll get it for you.

Neil.
Thanks mate, I got some from Chris B from a restoration, but the more reference the better. Could do with probably 15 or so in high res of both upper and lower playfield. just so i can scroll about and double check. I just ordered a 5D :)

Back
Top Bottom