What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available LOTR - Lovely condition - £5k Lord of the Rings by Stern

Absolutely lovely, and the powdercoat looks amazing.
Way way out of my budget unfortunately.

Absolutely lovely, and the powdercoat looks amazing.
Way way out of my budget unfortunately.
thanks - the powder job really looks excellent on this one (as we've discussed previously at length!).

It's getting low enough for me to just keep it instead now. Have since sold a different game freeing up some space.

Price drop £5,200.

Played it again today, the code on this thing is tighter than a gnat’s chuff. It’s a true work of art.

can’t believe no one on this. LOTR is such a classic game with tons to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not undercut fella. Sold at a price that people would buy at. Simple supply and demand. I left it a good long while for yours to go.

My LOTR was beautiful and has gone to a great home. And with the ability to sell on again to a future lucky owner at a sensible price.

There's not enough time in this life to be bitter - move on and be happy that us crazy folk can afford to spank stupid money on these machines that serve no purpose other than to please.

Sold my mint LOTR with gold trim, (lock bar & mech replaced so no holes) with planter mod, path of the dead mod , colour DMD and a few more bits for £4500

It’s a cracking game but there’s so much out there at the minute- amazed what’s come up for sale and what’s gone!

A lot more available for the money since those 2018 posts

We can all agree that is overpriced can’t we?

Re the skill post thing, funny isn’t it. In cars we pay for extras and you can turn this off yet it is seen as undesirable... we are strange creatures.

Yeah but the skill posts weren’t added to improve the game, it was just to get around the gambling licence.

Is it possible to remove them on existing games without putting in an entire new playfield?

Is it possible to remove them on existing games without putting in an entire new playfield?

They're easy to remove, the question is how to plug the holes. I'm seriously considering replacing the outlane posts on mine with some wooden rods fitted flush as the ball can hang up on the posts sometimes.

You can only plug/fill the existing holes. You can remove the coils underneath fairly easily and the extra buttons can be removed and covered with the axe-style side rails (like I’m using on mine - but it’s just for show, not covering anything up).

To do it properly you’d have to do a playfield swap & and I know of at least 1 person on here who has done exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom