What's new

Lost my pinball Mojo can anyone help find it

D

Deleted member 181

This is getting serious now, not played one game of pinball since Swavesy... not sure whats going on, Mojo normally comes and goes but this is a long worrying period. Anyone else suffering from pinballmojoitus? Getting worried now :oops:

Unknown.jpeg

Will

I find I need to try and find hard to find pins to ''complete'' my collection but I worry what will happen if my collection ever gets completed as I suspect I get more buzz from finding and buying pins than playing them when they arrive........so keepers always end up going......and onwards it goes!

Hmmm. Wolverine, ac/dc and Metallica , I think I see your problem.
What you need to do is swap them for my 3 cheapies and you will quickly learn you are in pinball heaven and don't even know it,
Won't get your mojo necessarily but I will get to play some great games and will report back on hOw good my mojo is :)

This is getting serious now, not played one game of pinball since Swavesy... not sure whats going on, Mojo normally comes and goes but this is a long worrying period. Anyone else suffering from pinballmojoitus? Getting worried now :oops:

View attachment 2847

Will

Dude the pinball mojo always takes a dive in the summer months I find, right now its just too damn fine outside to be really thinking about pin stuff. It will return. I'll spin round this week (frickin work permitting) - bunch of beers, Metallica cranked up, BTTF fixed, GrizZ in full on Wolverineattackmode ....BOOM ! :cool:

Wil you are in luck, not only do I have a ACDC pinball premium box. a permanent red line, a bottle of NIB 'smell' , I also have a small quantity of MOJO (for pinball use only, batteries not included) that I am willing to let you have for a very reasonable price. failing that you can wait for junior the 'grow up' and get time to wipe your **** (not his) again.
please let me know A.S.A.P because the MOJO is quite literally 'flying' out the door and restocking is painful and expensive due to customs charges and the like.
Stan

images

Here you go, take 2 a day and problem solved. Mind you this might result in more kids and a need to sell some machines;)

Thanks for all the Mojo advice guys , been doing a few bits today that is slowly revitalising the supplies :cool:

will

New to Pinball here so that probably helps my mojo a lot. Also not having space for >1 machine also helps.

My biggest problem right now is the one Pinball I do own is in bits so i'm really missing having a chance to play. What's motivating me is that I know the table is going to play so much better and look so much nicer once i'm done.

Tonight I should hopefully get it polished and waxed up and then the fun part of slowing putting it back together begins. :)

My mojo is being blackened by it being over a year since my first game and *still* failing to close deal on a second.

That and still no garage/log cabin/warehouse built.

Also, still no My Little Pony LE released yet.

My mojo went about 9 months ago and is still awol, hardly ever get the urge to flip the switch and when I do it's just a quick game and then off, not worried though :eek:

My mojo went about 9 months ago and is still awol, hardly ever get the urge to flip the switch and when I do it's just a quick game and then off, not worried though :eek:

Don't you have any projects on the go Andy? That's what keeps my enthusiasm up. How about a new propeller mod for IJ?:) (Never understood why there is only a prop on the biplane, they are both prop planes in the film)?

Too many projects ATM, unfortunately none of them with the silver ball, I have some breathing space coming up in about a month so with a bit of luck I will have some time to flip the switch again, toyed with the prop mod for years but could never source the correct sized motor with suitable RPM, the small ones located in the past span at like 1000rpm with no gearing which would just strip the prop clean off, also though of making my own fuselage to house the motors I currently use but never got that far due to other distractions, may get to it if I ever get a minute :)

Just like to thank Geoff and Weronika and matt adams for helping to top up the missing Mojo on Sunday had some great games and the pins were happy to be turned on again.

We lost my wife into X-Man, she really enjoyed that and green lighted me getting one (when fund and space allow). Still enjoy playing AC/DC and Metallica was also fun. Damn shame that BTTF had some parts donated out so we couldn't play it. I will have to track it down at it's new owners and play it there. ;)

I have hardly played for about a year now.
Just come back from Florida and enjoyed playing a few games over there so will be dusting down the machines this weekend and stretching the old flipper fingers again.

Fixed three machines today.

Traced a long standing intermittent switch fault on my Addams Family to a switch diode on a hidden switch (bookcase closed).

Had to rebuild one of the standup switches on my Indy 500 after it disintegrated.

Had to clean up the power connectors on my Twilight Zone after getting resets.

Posted some heavy scores as well when testing them so it's fair to say that I have got my MOJO back.

I find the fixing is part of the fun and helps me enjoy the machines more. I have three working machines at the moment so have found myself toying with another.
The thing with Will's collection is that they are (baring BTTF which wasn't playable) all brand spanking new or near as. Nothing to tinker with, no search for the right parts or knowing you are improving the game.
Welcome back Andrew.

Don't you have any projects on the go Andy? That's what keeps my enthusiasm up. How about a new propeller mod for IJ?:) (Never understood why there is only a prop on the biplane, they are both prop planes in the film)?
INDIANA JONES PROPELLER MOD WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG ;)

Back
Top Bottom