What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOST and FOUND @NLP

Poibug

Registered
LOST

1) My voice - very common one for lots of people there

2) A small plastic bag with a few small spanners in (up to 7/16" IIRC) - lmk if you find them in your tool box or pin

3) Bought a post and t nut for my Centaur and then promptly put it "somewhere safe" - anyone else do that?

FOUND

1) Some side cutters - were found in Adie's TAF and passed to me - was unable to find out whose they were and asked a few people.If yours PM me with description of them and will find a way of getting them back to ya

2) Invisible happy pills - I was the least stressed,that I have been at any show in donkeys years,god knows why,maybe it was all the happy vibes around the place:p

LOST : a blue handle screwdriver. Via a crimewatch reconstruction I have gathered that it went to Andy Foster, then to Nigel, in his Whirlwind, then... poof.

I realise it's not much, but that screwdriver and me.. we've been through so many hard times together, and it's always been there for me... etc etc

I seem to recall that the balls and leg bolts for SF2 and 911 (Adam Sharples? ) went walkabout. They were wrapped in clingfilm, not in a bag.

I seem to recall that the balls and leg bolts for SF2 and 911 (Adam Sharples? ) went walkabout. They were wrapped in clingfilm, not in a bag.
Onze realised they were shrink wrapped up with the legs, so all good there I think..

I spent a time in adys Adams so could be mine. I have so many pairs I have no idea where they are most of the time. Probably all black side snips.

Sorry that was me but there's was bugger all that came with SF2 to keep stuff together, @Arv did however come up with the ingeniously simple solution of screwing them back in to keep them safe but by that point it was already sat on its ****.

Sorry that was me but there's was bugger all that came with SF2 to keep stuff together, @Arv did however come up with the ingeniously simple solution of screwing them back in to keep them safe but by that point it was already sat on its ****.

So much easier than having them in a bag, i do it will all my tombstones (pinballs).

Back
Top Bottom