What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Lors Of The Rings LE

Marcel

Site Supporter
Do LE's ever come up for sale? What would one be worth even, I have a standard skill post version and I love it.

Since 2021 I've only seen one for sale at nearly £11k, I believe it might have gone to France. If you already have one there no point, there identical. Powder coat the legs and armour in gold and you've almost got the LE. The backglass, and a small signed part of Gomez and gary is the only difference, ask yourself is this worth £4 to £5k.

I sold mine that had every mod and topper for £6k in 2021, only thing that is better is the extra layer of clear coat probably.
Keep what you have if I were you, LE’s aren’t worth the extra.
£11k wow

Attachments

• 087ED1C9-E6A4-4629-A392-975AA5FC1C5B.jpeg
    087ED1C9-E6A4-4629-A392-975AA5FC1C5B.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 30
Sold my LE in the end to a guy in the UK (not France) went for £9,500. Had every mod you can think of.

Sold my LE in the end to a guy in the UK (not France) went for £9,500. Had every mod you can think of.
Must have been a beauty, I absolutely love the shiny LE's despite the price, you don't very often see even regular LOTR's for sale, ever mind LE's. Having said that, I don't look out for them either.

Back
Top Bottom