What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for WOZ Mods - Especially Witch Mods

harryhoudini

Registered
Hi,

I'm usually over at pinside but I found the Megatron witch mod here: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/wizard-of-oz-witch-replacement-mod.34805/

I am very interested but it sounds like he might not be making it anymore. Maybe someone has one for sale? I also am very interested in the gouvea witch smoke mod. Pretty much any witch/well mod that exists. I tried the modfather well/castle walls and for some reason it won't fit on my game, no idea why. We tried two versions of it as well.

I am also open to other mods if anyone has any for sale. I have lighting taken care of but could use Cliffy protector if anyone is selling who hasn't installed.

Hi I have just added the Lollypop decals to mine came really quick from USA at the cost of around £9

www.wozmods.com was the seller but got through Ebay! wish I had bought the combo decal set now to save on postage.

Thanks! I've been considering which decals to get. I've seen several different options on ebay, going to review and see what I like. Some are a bit amateurish but I really like the ones you did. I think those came stock on different editions? Looks like you also have the cliffy protector on the mini playfield?

Back
Top Bottom