What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Looking for Pins! - See list

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Hi,

I'm after the following pins.

Let me know if you have one to offer.

In no particular order.

- The Walking Dead (Pro considered but prefer a premium)
- Deadpool Pro
- GnR LE
- Funhouse
- LOTR
- Addam Family
- Fish Tales 🐟
- Elvira Scared Stiff 😱
- Whitewater
- Monster Bash
- The Shadow
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Creature From The Black Lagoon

Or any other game with modes and DMDs will be considered.

Last edited:
- Elvira Scared Stiff
- Whitewater
- Monster Bash

Would cost more then alot of stern dmd's so think you will be surprised how far your budget will go :)

Hmm you could be right there just saw the Spiderman for £3500... OK amending the message. :D.

Wheel Of Fortune never demands much, big buck hunter is like a £2500 game, some of them are pretty cheap :)

Great list, you'll find something im sure, they're not as rare as you think. Whitewater probably best for depth and long term fun imo.

Don't go paying silly money (again) wink wink :)

Great list, you'll find something im sure, they're not as rare as you think. Whitewater probably best for depth and long term fun imo.

Don't go paying silly money (again) wink wink :)
Haha I'll try not to ><

Pinfest is great, really enjoying it.
Anyone selling any pins at the end of the fest?

Cash is waiting, no one interested in letting a pin go?

New Bump.

I have space for another pin again. I don't mind if it needs some light work (new bulbs, cosmetic issues etc) if its got plastics that need replacing this may also be fine as long as I can source them. As long as the machine is in operational condition!

Sudden departure of a pin has opened up space for 1 - 2 more.

Back
Top Bottom