What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Tommy playfield - anyone?

Gozzle

Registered
Hi folks,

As the title says, I'm looking for a Tommy playfield - all conditions considered!

Thanks

Goz!

PS I'm sure I'm meant to post this in the classified section, somehow, but can't see how:(

Got to be the parts wanted in the classified section? Is this an instant ban?.....

Got to be the parts wanted in the classified section? Is this an instant ban?.....
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the insight. As I wrote in my original post, there was no way, as far as I could see, to post a Wanted ad, so I posted in the DE category. If this faux pas gets me an instant ban, then so be it, but I had no other choice.

Maybe you could help me with some assistance?

Cheers.

Goz

@Gozzle you need to be a site supporter to be able to post a Wanted ad which requires a donation of £10 minimum (via the donations tab). @Paul one for you :thumbs:

Goz
Only pulling your leg, pop a small donation usually £10 and you’ll become a site supporter and be able to post in the classifieds section
Tony

Is the playfield on your rebuild terminally worn such that a restore is completely out of the question!? I only ask because Chris Platt did a really good job touching up paintwork, hole filling and then clear coating the playfield on my Tommy that I'm (slowly!) rebuilding. I did a trawl just over a year ago and pretty much drew a blank on anything decent apart from a NOS one on ebay in the USA; the guy seemed genuine but was looking for about US$850 before shipping costs, etc.

Is the playfield on your rebuild terminally worn such that a restore is completely out of the question!? I only ask because Chris Platt did a really good job touching up paintwork, hole filling and then clear coating the playfield on my Tommy that I'm (slowly!) rebuilding. I did a trawl just over a year ago and pretty much drew a blank on anything decent apart from a NOS one on ebay in the USA; the guy seemed genuine but was looking for about US$850 before shipping costs, etc.
Hi and thanks for the response.

To be honest, I'm after a beaten-up and worn playfield, just one step away from firewood, for a one-off project (a reskin). So the worst and cheapest conditon possible would be my ideal candidate :eek:

Cheers!

Martin

To be honest, I'm after a beaten-up and worn playfield, just one step away from firewood, for a one-off project (a reskin). So the worst and cheapest conditon possible would be my ideal candidate :eek:
Ok, that makes sense now and I'd forgotten about the overlays as it's not a route I'd usually go down but they obviously do the job.

Back
Top Bottom