What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a courier service

lozpeters

Registered
10 Years
Hi guys,

I am trying to weigh up options on getting my 1st pinball machine to my house once i actually purchase one. Thought about trying to fit it in my astra but it could be a risk if i drive accross the country and it doesnt fit in!! also looking into hiring a van (but add the hire cost & fuel it could work out more expenisve), but i wanted to check if anyone knows of a good courier that i could use?? looked on ebay and theres loads so i thought i would check here 1st.

at the mo i was looking at a table in North wales to be delivered to Bristol

Can anyone help?
cheers

Give "Martin the delivery man" a call: 07748521550
Delivery arcade machines seems to be his main business and he takes good care of them. He knows what he is doing with a pin, is very helpful and a great guy too. His fee is usually around £85 which is not a bad price given the cost of petrol.

Hi guys,

I am trying to weigh up options on getting my 1st pinball machine to my house once i actually purchase one. Thought about trying to fit it in my astra but it could be a risk if i drive accross the country and it doesnt fit in!! also looking into hiring a van (but add the hire cost & fuel it could work out more expenisve), but i wanted to check if anyone knows of a good courier that i could use?? looked on ebay and theres loads so i thought i would check here 1st.

at the mo i was looking at a table in North wales to be delivered to Bristol

Can anyone help?
cheers

'Martin the Delivery man':
07748 521550

Make that 3. Martin is excellent and cheap to boot.
I only ever make recommendations on personal experience also.

Sent from my totally useless
iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about that?
Pretty much all couriers charge to ground floor ime.
I would ring him myself to find out personally as he's a decent chap
:)

Sent from my totally useless
iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers for that. allways good to use a recomend guy!! i recon it could be a cheaper way thwn renting a van and paying in petroll and time:)

good luck paul with getting a pin upstairs hope i never have to do that! !

Martin everytime! Some people use Speedlink but I think that's a curbside delivery only. Martin might take a little longer but he's always be my first choice. Not sure if he'd do stairs as he recently had a dodgy knee, bur always worth asking him...

Oh and he's very good at understanding if you can't give a straight answer on the phone as the wife is listening!

martin is a great delivery guy, ive had both pinballs and oodles of vids delivered by him. he knows what collectors are like and doesnt just chuck your cab into a van. he will also help to site your cab, well advised to use his services.

Yes mate. He's been holiday. Got back today so he's probably got a back log. Thing to remember with Martin is . He's the man!! A collector himself and knows how to handle machines correctly.
Hence sometimes you wait a wee while. Jars some people off. But me... Well it normally gives me time to flog something so I've got space by the time he arrives!!!

Well worth waiting for Martin, he really does provide the care required and is a very nice bloke. Last time he stayed for tea and biscuits and we chatted for a few hours. I even forgot to pay him and had to send it over the next day. :oops:

Another vote for Martin - used him after all the recommendations here, he's very helpful with putting pins in place, treats them like his own. Best way to get hold of him is text message IMO, he always got back to me within a day or so. You might need to wait a couple of weeks to get your pin but it's worth it with something that pricey.

Just another vote for Martin.

A month ago he helped me move house! 1 trip with 5 pinballs and an arcade cab and then another trip with furniture and appliances etc. The man is a legend.

+1, I've used Martin plenty of times and as everyone else has said, he is a top guy! In fact, if I sell anything on eBay now I specifically say I will not use couriers for collection, with the specific exception of Martin (he's the only guy flexible enough to collect when I'm home).

I never knew Martin did house removals as well. ;)
Martin is looking at how he can expand his business to reduce our waiting time but he has such high standards, it is hard for him to find a second driver.

Back
Top Bottom