What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

longshot Ghostbusters and TWD topper

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Crazy people moan at the price new and now they are going for even more on the second hand market and a lot more I am sure a nice wedge of cash would prise one out of somebody sold a gb topper last week for £280 so they are about a fair bit
Stern definitely make limited runs of toppers

I thought the TWD looked fantastic in the initial photos. (Although vastly overpriced). Then I saw a shot of one on a game and realised how narrow it was compared to the back box. Still don’t understand why they made it like that.

Part of me still feels they should come as standard on the limited edition version of games.

For my cash the best one stern have done is their KISS one.

There was a rumour of a run of TWD ones from stern...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought the TWD looked fantastic in the initial photos. (Although vastly overpriced). Then I saw a shot of one on a game and realised how narrow it was compared to the back box. Still don’t understand why they made it like that.

Part of me still feels they should come as standard on the limited edition version of games.

Batman 66 one is the best one IMO and the Star Wars one if it ever sees the light of day!

I would say the GOT Topper was the best one I ve seen!

Batman 66 one is the best one IMO and the Star Wars one if it ever sees the light of day!

Please tell me the Star Wars one will eventually come out..........No idea what the delay could be! It will be like printing money!

yeah its imminent apparently.

so anyone with one of these skint ? :D

Back
Top Bottom