What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

long time no post valuation required

wayne g

Registered
hi all,

Well, it's been a long time but I think I may now retire my STTNG pin as it's sat unloved for far too long and needs to be played.
Need a valuation to sell, if you guys can advise,
STTNG, very good condition.(not collector but very good) new plastics set. Full LED kit (non flicker type) cabinet good...again not collected but very good.
It had a complete strip down and rebuild by Ronspolooter off here a year or two ago and has been hardly played since.
The left cannon is playing up but iirc Ron rebuilt these at the same time as the rebuild so I'm sure they just need a fettle that i am not capable of through lack of knowledge.
Great fast game that i really enjoyed for about a year. I actually enjoyed this the most out of the TZ, TAF, SS and the TOM that had before it. I have a few hobbies however and I'm looking to upgrade my reef aquarium which with take up the space this sits in.

Looking for cash sale with buyer collecting from me in south wales.

Long time no see Wayne..

We chatted for a while at the late great Dave Rolfes a few years ago. Sorry to see you leave the hobby, but i guess bikes and fish win

Hi mate. Hope you are well.
I have thought hard and long and I just decided one day that I'm simply not using it anymore. To me Pins are like fast bikes....not built to rot away unloved!
;)

I'm going to let Dave have first dibs and go from there if the deal does''t suit us both!
:)

Wayne,
Don't wait for me, let people have a bid/offer etc.
Up to my neck with two jobs.
I can only offer a trade price at the moment. Have too many. Almost a full time job now.
Dave

not 100% dave. very clean cabinet and play field though. looks pretty good IMO. not as mint as that TOM i had but that was almost collectors. lol

Good to see those pics :) For those thinking about buying this, as Wayne said I shopped it out a couple of years ago (full strip down, clean up and rebuild). The cannons were fully stripped and rebuilt so the current issue is unlikely to be anything serious...probably the wire loom for which replacements are available. The LEDs I put in this are the fabled Mark Squires ones that had a very limited run before he stopped doing them....this has got the full game done from what I remember. Also, Wayne is a top man so buy with confidence :thumbs:

thank you mate, kind words!
:thumbs:
I have loved pinball but it's now time for it to go as my interest is fallen and the wife has suggested an upgrade to my reef tank which has been a 20+ year hobby also.

want it gone. sold as seen. no offers as i know 1500 is a good price. I was going to sort the minor faults but would prefer to shift it as too busy with work right now.
many on here will vouch for me that have trade with me before as per ronsplooters post a few posts up from this one.

want it gone. sold as seen. no offers as i know 1500 is a good price. I was going to sort the minor faults but would prefer to shift it as too busy with work right now.
many on here will vouch for me that have trade with me before as per ronsplooters post a few posts up from this one.

I'm sure this will be gone by the end of this evening, but you could stick a post in the For Sale section ...just in case people don't see it offered on this older thread.

provisionally sold as is to shaunboy once he has sorted things with martin (the legend) deliveryman.
if anyone else wants 1st dibs should this fall through please post below.
collection preferred but will go with martin with shaun as he was straight in.

100% sold to shaunboy!
thanks for the interest DRD. I'm sure another will come along. STTNG has been fantastic and i would recommend one to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom