What's new

London / SE League 19th May

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Right, just getting my **** together for the 19th as I'm down for hosting in New Cross (SE London).

Machine list should be:

TAF
Demolition Man
LOTR
ID4
SM (Stern)
IJ (Williams)
STTNG
LAH
BBH
RFM
Flintstones
TOM
SST
JY

Might be a WH20 turning up on the day as well.

If that's not enough for you then the pub at the bottom of the road currently has a POTC

Just been setting things up and desperately de-cluttering my games room. Finally have some room to move around again and I'm quite relieved that the machines didn't simply fall through the floor of the shack.

WP_000345.jpgWP_000344.jpgWP_000340.jpgWP_000341.jpg

Food - I'll get Anna on the case... (probably looking at hot dogs and/or pies) - there was a suggestion from Anna about some form of salad or healthy option but I guess that goes to show that she really doesn't know the target audience. Veg option not a problem.

Easy parking (no restrictions) or about a 5 min walk from the train station (New Cross Gate not New Cross).

New people very welcome. Kids also very welcome (there's a park near the house if they get bored)

Could you let Dawn know if you are planning on coming and she'll send you the details. (you can get her contact details from the UK League site or PM me for them)

Hope to see you here in a couple of weeks

John

Sadly I will not be able to make today, just too much to do. Hope you have a great event John and get a good result. :)

Well, it would have if the bloody thing had come out! (you'll just have to guess what it was)

was it a picture of your shed?

Dylan & I had a great time today at your place, John. you have a lovely family and a great collection, but that shed ain't built for ten fat pinball players, the floor was creaking away. luckily only the crap games are in the shed :cool:

Back
Top Bottom