What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Pinball League

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I am pleased to announce that the new London pinball league will begin on Saturday 12th April at The Pipeline Bar in Central London. For those that don't know, The Pipeline is a great venue with good rail and tube links which has hosted several events in the past. There are 6 pinball machines on site (currently: AC/DC Premium, Attack from Mars, Twilight Zone, Flinstones, Road Show and World Cup Soccer) as well as 2 pool tables, Dart board, comfy seating and a well stocked bar! We will also bring additional machines along for each league meeting.

The League is open for everyone to come along and enjoy playing the varied games and socialize in a friendly atmosphere whatever your ability level. Entry is £5 for adults and free to under 16's with all players receiving a free drink from the bar and food will also be provided. There will be trophies awarded at each event as well as various ones at the end of the season, WPPR points will also be awarded.

More details about the venue and league will be available shortly at www.londonpinball.co.uk including dates of future meets (the 2nd meet will be on June 7th)

We look forward to welcoming you all to the new league and hope to see you on the 12th of April.

Last weekend, no AFM, but was a monster bash with sticking flippers, ac/dc needing some tlc

7th June clashes with the Stockholm Open - just wondering if that will affect anything given @PipelineTom 's nationality, the usual suspects travelling, etc... :oops:
Thomas has given the green light to the dates so i suspect he is not going, I know that I myself won't be.

Look forward to it. I had a great time last time I was there when I turned up at the pipeline completely unawares a tournament on. Got invited in and now I'm hooked. Great bunch of people! Beer very good!

Back
Top Bottom