What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Pinball League is Back!

Hi Matt, I also sent over some scores to your gmail account that don't look like they made the update - ST:NG and POC. Thanks!

Some of my pathetic scores from last Saturday are on the list, so Matt must have received some scores from you Sam.

Latest standings including Keith, Sam and Nick's scores. Place's in the top 8 are still wide open as we approach the half way point in the league!

As before, these scores are the total of the best 3 for each player.

upload_2016-5-26_0-42-21.png

Hey Matt, just so you know, Pirates is giving away lots of free points. Couldn't get through a game without doing this.

Some great scores there Craig! Here are the Latest standings with us almost half way through. Don't forget its the top 8 that qualify for the finals.

upload_2016-5-30_17-17-28.png

Cheers mate. That STTNG played like butter. That was 3 Final Frontier's each with 2 complete sets of artefacts for a 2 billion collect.

Get out there and play some location games guys, support Matt and everything he is doing for pinball

So has POTC been fixed? It wasn't giving away points when I was there, but the spinning disk in the top left wasn't spinning at all, making it quite difficult to get the timed lock multiball going.

So has POTC been fixed? It wasn't giving away points when I was there, but the spinning disk in the top left wasn't spinning at all, making it quite difficult to get the timed lock multiball going.

I went out last night and stopped the opto's from racking up points, but couldn't solve the disk issue. I'm gonna read up on it and head back over there as soon as I can. I also solved the issue on STTNG where the ball was hanging up on the outlane occasionally.

Massive thanks to @Fishbulb for all his help getting the machines at the four quarters up to a great standard yesterday. They are playing great!

IMG_20160605_192918332.jpg

Well we are into the last few days of qualifying for the finals of the London Pinball Selfie League and the current qualifiers are:

Craig Pullen
Matt Vince
Greg Mott
Martin Ayub
Nick Hegarty
Neil Fellender
Chris Poyntz
Nick Hammil

All scores need to be submitted before 8am on Friday 1st July to be included.

Here are the current standings:

upload_2016-6-26_8-36-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-26_8-33-48.png
    upload_2016-6-26_8-33-48.png
    17 KB · Views: 9
There may be a few of us at Brewdog Shepard's Bush today if anyone fancies coming along for a few games!

Back
Top Bottom