What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Coffee Chief Private Hire

phpchap

Registered
Hi there, I've just been to chief coffee in Chiswick (west london) and very impressed with the pin selection:

- monster bash
- stern Star Trek
- wizard of oz
- cactus canyon
- medieval madness
- circus voltaire
- game of thrones

Looking at their website you can hire the room for £75 per hour (and they put machines on free play) would any be interested in clubbing together a few spuds for an hour or two?

Here's a few pics ::

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453052541.389464.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1453052581.007592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been there a few times and tbh it's never been busy enough to warrant hiring out imo, although if you had a party of 20 people then it could make sense!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Been there a few times and tbh it's never been busy enough to warrant hiring out imo, although if you had a party of 20 people then it could make sense!

It wasn't terribly busy when we were there on Saturday either, do you think 20 on 7 machines would give everyone enough play time?

Looking at their website you can hire the room for £60 per hour (and they put machines on free play) would any be interested in clubbing together a few spuds for an hour or two?

At that price why not get on a train to Salisbury or share a car with a few mates....? :rolleyes:

www.specialwhenlit.co.uk

Open every Friday evening, Bi-monthly on a Saturday plus the occasional event every so often. We are only a few minutes walk from the railway station.

At that price why not get on a train to Salisbury or share a car with a few mates....?

+1 on this :thumbs: 20+ machines instead of 7 including some proper rare stuff like Spirit, Pink Panther and Space Hawks :D

At that price why not get on a train to Salisbury or share a car with a few mates....? :rolleyes:

www.specialwhenlit.co.uk

Open every Friday evening, Bi-monthly on a Saturday plus the occasional event every so often. We are only a few minutes walk from the railway station.

What a great line up, what a great line up- few tables I've not played before and love to swing by one Saturday- looking at the train from Waterloo it's best part of £50 notes (w/ food and drink)

I was thinking a max of like £15 between a smallish group of people- not really anything serious, just wanted to test the waters at this stage :))

I play there regularly and went Saturday and Sunday. Playing loads of GOT which I absolutely love. Sam the owner, as most of you probably already know, is a big Pinhead and has already put an order in for Ghostbusters when (if) it comes out.

I play there regularly and went Saturday and Sunday. Playing loads of GOT which I absolutely love. Sam the owner, as most of you probably already know, is a big Pinhead and has already put an order in for Ghostbusters when (if) it comes out.

Sam has a great taste in pins, first time I been there- great pins and great coffee!

Were you there last Saturday?

Been there a few times now, would highly recommend it. The ONLY thing I would say is if you go on a Saturday expect it to be closed for a private kids party between 3:00-4:30. Both times I went there this happened, no problem as obviously it is how he makes a good amount of money hiring it out, first time a bit annoying as I got there around 2:15 haha.

It wasn't too busy on Saturday when I went, there was a few kids their hammering game of thrones flippers - maybe next time I'll hide the milk crates ;)

Back
Top Bottom