What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London and South East League Meet #1

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I had a few goes on it the other week. Was fun enough, got some multiballs going, hit some combos, nothing jumped out as being particularly good or bad though.

Thanks to Neil, Electrocoin and Dawn and Anne Raison for this league meet.

Yes - thanks to all for arranging it.

Congrats all! - bit embarrassed by my score tbh; especially when I put up a score of just under 151M a few weeks back on my second ever play!:sad:

yeah I may have made the game more challenging :D
I may be mistaken but do seem to recall a lack of rubbers on the out lane posts...

As for the pin, I only had one game on it, but it was good fun. Although a different layout, the feel of it did remind me somewhat of Led Zep. It would be interesting playing one in an environment where you can actually hear it better - both music and callouts.

Re. the league results - would I be correct in thinking they will be published on the Ukpinball League website at some point?

Led zeppelin really? Its interesting what people are reminded by this, some say IMDN but this is xmen for sure.

Neil

Results

Ed Rojas 161 20

Yuen Aw 153 19

David Fowler 146 18

Mike Parkins 138 17

Neil McRae 133 16

Punk Stig 124 15

Tim Thornton 119 14

Chris Poyntz 117 13

David Tucker 110 12

Dan Andrews 104 11

James Aw 99 9.5

Dennis Osborne 99 9.5

Rebecca Whitfield 97 8

Dianne Bush 95 6.5

Conrad Chambers 95 6.5

Mark Johnson 92 5

Lukasz Dziewulski 90 4

John Whitfield 84 3

Vin Jauhal 81 2

Bob Pickering 75 1

Alan Pickering 74

Clive Bush 72

Nick Hamill 71

Dawn Raison 70

Thomas Evrenos 67

CJ Brown 66

Martin Dudman 65

Rayne Passmore 54

Anne Raison 50

Lan Aw 40

Ben Leigh 38

Pete Closs 35

Melissa Pickering 34

Michael Aw 31

Hanno Balz 31

Results

Ed Rojas 161 20

Yuen Aw 153 19

David Fowler 146 18

Mike Parkins 138 17

Neil McRae 133 16

Punk Stig 124 15

Tim Thornton 119 14

Chris Poyntz 117 13

David Tucker 110 12

Dan Andrews 104 11

James Aw 99 9.5

Dennis Osborne 99 9.5

Rebecca Whitfield 97 8

Dianne Bush 95 6.5

Conrad Chambers 95 6.5

Mark Johnson 92 5

Lukasz Dziewulski 90 4

John Whitfield 84 3

Vin Jauhal 81 2

Bob Pickering 75 1

Alan Pickering 74

Clive Bush 72

Nick Hamill 71

Dawn Raison 70

Thomas Evrenos 67

CJ Brown 66

Martin Dudman 65

Rayne Passmore 54

Anne Raison 50

Lan Aw 40

Ben Leigh 38

Pete Closs 35

Melissa Pickering 34

Michael Aw 31

Hanno Balz 31
Apologies - I hope you all don't mind me sharing a quick proud dad moment. My son James came joint 11th at this event. He's only 8 and those of you who have met him know he looks even younger than that as he is very small. Life has not always been very easy for him up to now so it is nice to see him do well at something.

Thank you to all the organisers - Dawn, Anne, and @Neil McRae for putting on this event and also to the whole pinball community for providing a friendly environment where kids are welcome to participate, it is much appreciated.

I don’t blame you for being proud. He’s playing an absolute blinder. He’s absolutely thrashed me for the 3 sessions I’ve seen him at.

Apologies - I hope you all don't mind me sharing a quick proud dad moment. My son James came joint 11th at this event. He's only 8 and those of you who have met him know he looks even younger than that as he is very small. Life has not always been very easy for him up to now so it is nice to see him do well at something.

Thank you to all the organisers - Dawn, Anne, and @Neil McRae for putting on this event and also to the whole pinball community for providing a friendly environment where kids are welcome to participate, it is much appreciated.
That's awesome😀👍🏻 Pinball skills obviously run in the family!

As a side note, does anybody know (a) are the u.k pinball league going to enter their results on their website?
(b) when/where the 2nd london/SE league event is gonna be?

As a side note, does anybody know (a) are the u.k pinball league going to enter their results on their website?
Thanks mate 🙂. Next one i believe is at pinball Republic on Mar 20th. Get yourself on the mailing list if you are not already - i think contact details are on the site as I got an email from Dawn about it.

Thanks mate 🙂. Next one i believe is at pinball Republic on Mar 20th. Get yourself on the mailing list if you are not already - i think contact details are on the site as I got an email from Dawn about it.
Lovely stuff, will do, thanks mate!
Was planning on also getting involved in Thursdays PBR league, but looks like tube strikes may put a stop to that idea ;-(

At the time of writing we've still not had the scores to update the website with. I believe there have been some ongoing issues since the storms.

Unless @Neil McRae has the spreadsheets?

I'm planning to make it possible for leagues to admin their own stuff, but until then an email my way is the best option for updating the site

Dawn sent an Email out i just copy and pasted.

Was just putting the dates for league meets #2 and #3 in to my calendar and noticed that the website still doesn't have the results for London /SE league meet #1; is there any news @Wizcat ?
Although we have the results now above, I wasn't sure how important it was to have them on the website.

Dawn needs to submit them, suspect that will happen close to the next round.

Suspect I might miss the next round as I tested positive for covid today.
Hope your symptoms aren't bad - with a bit of luck it'll be out of your system by the 20th; when I had it I was testing negative again within the 10 day isolation in place at the time.

Back
Top Bottom