What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London and South East League Meet #1

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Neil McRae added a new event:

London and South East League Meet #1

Round 1 of the London and South East a league meet will take place at FunLand on February 20th from

www.fun-land.co.uk

Brunswick Centre
Central London

nearest tube Russel Square / Euston / Kings Cross
Paid for parking in the centre.

11:00 practise
12:00 start
last entries 16:30
18:00 close

games:

Led Zeppelin ,
The Mandalorian
Godzilla
Stranger Things
Jurassic Park

U16s
The Beatles.

There may also be a Rush launch competition but waiting...

Read more about this event...

Hi Neil, how does it work? surprisingly I might be in London that date.

Do I just turn up?

You just turn up to league meets. Only real restriction is you can’t play in two leagues (eg London/Se and the midlands league)

yup as John says turn up with your £2 for the league fees.

Neil.

@Neil McRae - what are the chances of getting them to allow the loos to be used? Not a biggie if not, more for everyone else to be more comfortable rather than running in and out of other venues.

I’ll ask but assume the answer is negative.

Folks if you are planning to come can you post - just want to get a good view of numbers.

its this Sunday!!

Thanks,
Neil.

I'll be there :thumbs: So basically we just turn up in time registration at 12 and pay league fee, then get one shot to put a score on all 5 games and then done? (just trying to get a handle on time frame, as making plans for the rest of Sunday)
Many thanks in advance.

Was good fun yesterday - many thanks to the organisers!
Apologies for not being able to say goodbye to everyone before leaving; my other half turned up to whisk me away for pizza and everyone was engrossed in playing their games.

Results from the Rush Launch event:

View attachment 161585

Congrats to the winners! I'm waiting on the trophies and freebies from Stern but will distribute when they arrive. Now wishing this was in the league :D

Cheers,
Neil.
Congrats all! - bit embarrassed by my score tbh; especially when I put up a score of just under 151M a few weeks back on my second ever play!:sad:

Thanks to Neil, Electrocoin and Dawn and Anne Raison for this league meet. Was a very nice event although a customer toilet is desperately needed. How do they host children's parties there?

Back
Top Bottom