What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like a kid at Christmas....

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Just got that magical text to say that I'm going to be visited by a very special man bearing presents this afternoon (actually only the one present and I had to buy it for myself). I'm going to be peering out of the window from 1pm onwards searching for signs of that legendary white van. Is it wrong that I almost enjoy seeing what else is in the back of Martin's van as getting my own game off him?

:clap:Yeah! Happy day. :clap:

Even better news is that Anna's out tonight for a work do, so I can get 24 hours of playing in before she clocks I've bought another one.;) Pretty sure a whole day will give me the legitimacy of claiming "but I've had that one for ages....."

I am getting that feeling at the moment trying to decide if I should put a deposit on an Alien LE or not. Got the order form and some numbers to choose from!!!! Has anyone else ordered one?

If I had the money I would buy Alien, but there's no need to pre-order imo. See what's it's like and then buy one. Personally the LE isn't worth the extra money for what are basically cosmetic upgrades

1) Well Martin's come through - Yeah:). 3 Dragons are now sitting in my games room.

2) Regarding pre-ordering Aliens. It's not a move for the light-hearted. I've pre-ordered 3 games. Only ended up with one of them:mad: MMr was 12 months + late, Predator fell apart, Hobbit took so long to actually come out I got bored of the idea and switched to TWD (a move I'm really glad about as I love the game). The whole pre-order concept is fraught with problems. Maybe you'll save some cash by doing it but it's a ****ing stress-fest. Can you use a credit card to pre-order? If so you'll have some decent protection. If it's cash etc then there is always a chance you'll lose the lot. I love the theme of Alien/Aliens and I'm really looking forward to playing it but I'm not willing to go down the pre-order route again.

If I had the money I would buy Alien, but there's no need to pre-order imo. See what's it's like and then buy one. Personally the LE isn't worth the extra money for what are basically cosmetic upgrades
When is Alien due now, looking forward to it?

) Well Martin's come through - Yeah:). 3 Dragons are now sitting in my games room.
Happy Christmas, hope you enjoy your self bought present. Has anyone had a pin bought as a present and was it the right one?
I am still hovering over the Alien pre order form, Alien 2 be or Alien not 2 be!!!!

Just received email for a 2nd instalment, production starts in 2 to 3 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom