What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Lethal Weapon 3 project pinball £350,£495 or £525

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Project pin.

Missing some of the PCBs, missing speaker panel and DMD, missing lock down bar, legs and transformer.

Sold AS-IS, what you see in the pictures is what you get. I have the original translite and I'm including a new piece of glass I've had for ages - you'll need to buy the plastic trim.

£350 as seen in the pictures
£495 with a complete set of PCBs (I've found the CPU, power and the one with the white resistor packs (no idea what it's called)
£525 with a DMD (has a row of lines out)

Pix: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuI0HQzz58f5oOBICVHKd90WGDTq4A

SOLD AS A PROJECT!

Martin is due here soon as he's got a few bits to pickup.

Last edited:
Yeah I just noticed that also. Poop. So dropping the price to £350.

I'll break it up if there's any interest.

Cabinet for PinMAME conversion £100 pickup/Martin
Date East coin door £50 posted
Complete wiring loom with power switch panel block (Data East test rig?) £75 posted
Playfield £160 pickup/Martin
Translite £50 posted
'Lethal Weapon' ball plunger £30 posted

As much as it pains me I think i'll have to part it out to get more of my money back on it. I bought it 'unseen and as-is' so took the gamble and lost.

Interested in the cabinet, I have messaged you my number if you pm me I'll give you a call over the weekend.

Last edited:
Sorry wasn't clear, I'm after just the main cabinet including the back box hinges, rails, buttons, speaker and coin door. Not worried about the power box, wiring harness, back box, playfield, gun handle etc. Assume from pictures and description that no glass, legs or lock bar are included.

OK bumping this thread!

I have now got all the PCBS for it!

So it is only missing: missing speaker panel and DMD, missing lock down bar, legs and transformer.

I am not sure if a Williams DMD works in these, if they do I have one with a row of lines out I can include.

New price: £495 without DMD, £525 with a DMD

Last edited:
Hi,

It sold last year should have updated the thead.

If you're after a playfield and parts I have another in my playfield thread.

Sorry may fault.
Should have checked the thread date.
Looking for a power pcb if you have one 520-5047-01
And a few playfield plastics.

Attachments

• IMG_1420.PNG
    IMG_1420.PNG
    179.2 KB · Views: 8
I haven't got a DE pin so untested - and pretty sure it won't work as there's some burn marks by the power input connector

Back
Top Bottom