What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Legends of Valhalla (only 1 in UK) Deluxe Edition now £9250

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Ex showroom model so prob less than 50 plays, really good game and very solid. With invisiglass/shaker etc

IMG_4029.jpeg
IMG_4030.jpeg

Game did not sell, dont know why, it shoots quite well as per Gonzo's video....

The game is beautiful and played really well. . . chalk and cheese to Queen which was sat next to it.

Reminded me of Stern Star Trek. Not the hardest game in the world, but definitely my level.

Packed full of stuff too. Loads of shots, plenty of toys, good sound and the mirrored backglass & art package was lovely.

Easy answer is it doesn't have a stern badge on it.
Game is packed with stuff with a good theme and good music. Baffling.
I have had trouble selling on non Stern titles In the past so I'd be wary of buying if I knew I couldn't shift it later. Costly to lay out the cash and be stuck or have to take a bath on it.

Why would you put a brand new game into a pinball show and decrease its value....
At least Scooby doo has advanced orders

Have to say I have played this game and I really like it.

Pretty popular game in the usa. Started life as a home-brew/proc project and was picked up by american pinball

AP are a decent company who care about what they are doing. I wish they had more traction in the uk

I really liked Octoberfest too.

Houdini was lovely, but the shots were too tight for my poor accuracy.

Pretty popular game in the usa. Started life as a home-brew/proc project and was picked up by american pinball

AP are a decent company who care about what they are doing. I wish they had more traction in the uk

Yes it is. You can see a factory tour of AP with loads on the line and going out. I helped Frank out on that early on with prototypes RGB lighting because it was non existent at the time, but AP have their "own" SkeletonGame. They also made Wrath of Olympus that didn't get taken on.

Now when I saw TNT amusements open up the Tank force at that Expo this weekend, it's like that is built like a tank. On the flyer it says that because it literally is a tank on the cab but also is a tank imo.

Granted that power supply case is known as a toaster but it is built to last and that wire looks thicker than what I plan to use.

These are reference shots to Tank Force but coming off the line pretty much at the same time. I think relevant to thread to show quality. I took these because it's running a PROC and a good standard to aim for.

1694459406014.png

1694459439618.png

1694459461682.png

1694459482306.png

1694459505746.png

1694459525459.png

1694459544827.png

+1 for AP. I had a hot wheels on loan last year courtesy of a group member, I thought that was fantastic, kept me playing it amongst alot of other games. Iv enjoyed other AP pin's too although not really played them enough to completely understand what im doing. Tank force was 100% over scooby for me, not quite Foo or Pulp fiction but a fine effort 🙂

Back
Top Bottom