What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leg bracket dropped into cabinet

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Just gone to un-tombstone Dracula and one of the bloody front leg brackets has dropped through and fallen into the bottom of the cabinet! Any ideas?!?

Just lay it down. Backbox up. Glass off. Playfield up. Rescue and reattach bracket.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah that would work. I was thinking about putting the back legs on first and hoping the bracket slides to the front. I'm tired though and my brain isn't working.

Open coin door and drop a magnet with a piece of string on it and go fishing ;)
I think I'm actually going to try that first. Seriously. Mind you, I've just spent 20mins searching for the power cable on a Zaccaria before realising its inside the machine and now I have to unbolt the head again. My back is gone. I don't know how Martin does this day in day out.

Skillz [emoji106]

Though haven't you still got to lay it flat to get access to reattach it anyway? [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I just put the bolts through the leg and balanced it under my armpit while holding the bracket in place through the coin door with my other hand. Needed more hands really but got it done.

I really need to come up with a better way of getting the back legs on in future. My back is completely screwed after that lot.

It looked a bit unbalanced at the end there and I don't think the scissor jack is stable enough but I really like the pivot idea. I'm going to think about this a bit more and see if I can design something better.

Put front legs on

lift back of machine (backbox still down)

use back leg as a prop under middle of the back of machine

affix one back leg then it will balance as you affix the prop leg aforementioned

works every time

Back
Top Bottom