What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led Zeppelin - interested?

Replay

Site Supporter
10 Years
So Mustang next.

And after that it looks pretty likely that Led Zeppelin will be the music pin ( going by posters who correctly predicted the last few pins ).

So, just wondering who would want this? Most likely Borg.

I would say that would be very popular with the demographic that it would be aimed at IE Blokes in their late 40s/ early 50s with large amounts of disposable cash....

Could be good if they go with some old style trippy/cartoony artwork rather than just photos. For modes etc there are loads of iconic tracks to choose from

Love Zep, loved em' even more before I found out recently that they plagiarised most of their early stuff from other artists (shameful), don't think I could handle a Zep pinball though, would get bored of hearing any bands music over and over no matter how much I love em', why make a pin about a band that has not released any new music in over 30 years, would have thought that the Doors would be a better choice if that is the case although Zep were huge in the USA.

Last edited:
I thought the clever money was on another KISS pinball. Not my cup of tea but I suspect an easier fan base to motivate into buying it given that they still record and tour.

Love Zep, loved em' even more before I found out recently that they plagiarised most of their early stuff from other artists (shameful), don't think I could handle a Zep pinball though, would get bored of hearing any bands music over and over no matter how much I love em', why make a pin about a band that has not released any new music in over 30 years, would have thought that the Doors would be a better choice if that is the case although Zep were huge in the USA.

I enjoyed that vid thanks, though after the first couple of clearly stolen tracks I think the documentary maker was reaching a bit. Even the ripped off ones were completely redone anew. Led Zep was a classic awesome band, and I bought almost all their stuff on vinyl before buying it again on CD, but I'm also bored now of band pinballs and find the choice uninspiring. I'd prefer next titles to be muppets or zombies or muppets *and* zombies.

But of course having said all that, I'd love to play on a Led Zep pin.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_30_anybuse6.jpg

Think the world has seen enough Kiss endorsed products, sure there is even tampax with kiss stamped on it :D

That video is a real eye opener, jimmy jimmy. Ohhhhh

I would say that would be very popular with the demographic that it would be aimed at IE Blokes in their late 40s/ early 50s with large amounts of disposable cash....

If this is how it works then I can't wait to hit 50 and have Stern build me a Notorious BIG pinball machine :D I would also accept NWA, Nirvana and Oasis.....get thinking Steve Ritchie ;)

Back
Top Bottom