What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted LED OCD board (Stern SAM)

Ha ha ha yes I doubt you will get one second hand
The european price plus shipping works out at about £170. Sorry - but its way too much when the US price is $130.
It is one of those things I would gladly pay about £100 for to try out - but I think I will just stick old fashioned lamps in to get that old fashioned look of real bulbs.

You'll be lucky to get one second hand, its a bit like a colour DMD, once you have one why would you realistically want to sell it?
Good luck but you're most likely need to get one new

You'll be lucky to get one second hand, its a bit like a colour DMD, once you have one why would you realistically want to sell it?
Good luck but you're most likely need to get one new

I dont know as much - for instance I recently sold a table with a colour DMD in it - and the buyer said he would rather have a normal one in for a cheaper price so in those situations you can be left with add on circuit boards.

Like I said - no way am I paying the new price of £170. I would rather spend less on another pin2dmd.

It is just that I really dislike LEDs so I will be selling on the LEDs and just putting in the boring old (coloured) lams. Was just asking on the off chance.

The price difference on these things betwixt the US and Europe is ludicrous. I think I will wait until my holiday next year and get one shipped to the hotel.

I dont know as much - for instance I recently sold a table with a colour DMD in it - and the buyer said he would rather have a normal one in for a cheaper price so in those situations you can be left with add on circuit boards.

Does that mean there's a colour DMD in the offering? If so I could be interested

Does that mean there's a colour DMD in the offering? If so I could be interested
Sorry - no. I fit the Pin2DMD made by Luis, its not the laptop style screen one.

The price difference on these things betwixt the US and Europe is ludicrous. I think I will wait until my holiday next year and get one shipped to the hotel.
Not a bad idea! I have a pal in the US - will see how much it is to get one sent to him!

Back
Top Bottom