What's new

Sold LED OCD Board Stern SAM (Rev 05)

Crewey

Site Supporter
@Andydn has first dibs*

Same price (£80) f&f PayPal including Postage as purchased here in Feb, has been working in Family Guy since then and have now replaced with an Afterglow board (not performance related)

Original advert where I purchased:
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/led-ocd-board-for-stern.55187/

IMG_20230822_164649.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed. Completely fixed the ghosting. It was shocking in places and that’s with comet leds. I’ll be honest and say I tried stumblers version on Ripleys when I had it and could see very little difference. However I was an early adopter, don’t think the software was right. My old Spiderman had both LED OCD fitted for inserts and GI and worked really well. Think it suits the SAM boards..

Indeed. Completely fixed the ghosting. It was shocking in places and that’s with comet leds. I’ll be honest and say I tried stumblers version on Ripleys when I had it and could see very little difference. However I was an early adopter, don’t think the software was right. My old Spiderman had both LED OCD fitted for inserts and GI and worked really well. Think it suits the SAM boards..
Yeah, SAM and Whitestar games need it, mandatory! I tired it in a Walking Dead Pro and Metallica Pro, revealed some lighting effects hidden by the factory use of LEDs (and that little daughter board they fitted on the lamp matrix plugs as a bodge). Iron Man VE also features 2 light shows - it’s there in the config menu - 1 for LED and the other for incandescent. Needless to say using an LEDOCD and setting it to incandescent is a revelation.

Back
Top Bottom