What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED light perfect for working on your pins.

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Due to the light in my gamesroom being very subdued I was looking for a temporary light to use on my pins when working on them and came across this at Costco yesterday.
It ticked all the boxes and was in place after just 10 mins of unboxing.
Screw the 2 hooks which are supplied above your pin and plug in using the 10m lead.

It’s 4ft long and a nice bright cool white with the added bonus of a motion sensor which can be switched off if not needed.

It comes with everything needed inc chains and hooks and I simply unhook and stash under a pin when not needed.

Unlike Flourecent fittings its lightweight and has a soft diffuser not brittle like some.

Pics cant show how bright this really is.
Cost about £30

2C0B5C1B-7E51-450F-B1DC-3F0834D63DA8.jpeg80613AE7-5E09-41FD-B9F9-0BF2451800ED.jpeg169670E2-F81A-44E6-92F5-BDB8B500B2B5.jpegCCAF27CB-27EB-442B-A6F7-A529AD4ADD52.jpeg

I just use my head torch for working on pins
I used to do that but just stick my phone somewhere in the pin when it’s a bit too dark now.
Always used to use a head torch when doing electrical work, makes it so much easier.
Going to look for my head torch now😂👍

Back
Top Bottom