What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Finals Daventry Sunday

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

Firstly many thanks to everyone's who's taken part in the league either as player, host or co-ordinator. Hope everyone's enjoyed the season especially new players and here's looking forward to next season. If anyone has any suggestions for anything you'd like to see done differently please let me or your regional co-ordinator know and we'll consider all your ideas.

The finals will be held on the Sunday in 3 sessions 10.30am-12, 12-1.30 and 1.30-3pm. As in previous years, we’ll use the area to the left in the tournament area by the stage.

Congratulations to all of those players listed below who've qualified for the league finals:)Please note that South East is not necessarily finalised as there might be another meet, which will affect the qualifiers listed below.

Similarly for Scottish region, entry to the finals depends on completing the final 2 meets of the season which I believe John is sorting out and of course the places are still all very much up for grabs.
Qualifiers are as follows (apologies formatting is crap but hopefully you can see:

upload_2014-8-15_16-8-2.png

If there are any qualifiers for the A division who cannot make the finals, these places are left vacant, now that we have the B division so there may be fewer players in A. However for the B division there are up to 3 spaces available per region so if only one or two players want to compete in the B finals, then these places can be filled by those players in the next 3 places down in the league in that region in order.

I've emailed everyone who's listed in the qualifiers (not reserves) so if you've not got an email from me, please do let me know and I'll forward on more details.

Please can all qualifiers confirm attendance for the finals and in which session you'd like to play. Please see my email for more details.
Look forward to seeing you all at Daventry.

Cheers
Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg,

Yup formatting is all over the place, however has to be better then the UKpinball posting, which at least in my copy, has "wingdings" all over the place...

:)

Will try my best on the above... :D

Paul

EDIT : Nope cant do it - If you have the source file or spreadsheet Greg then feel free to pass it on and i'll sort it so it's legible :)

Paul

That's weird as it looks fine on my PC for the yahoo group posting when looking at the actual message through yahoo.

Thanks mate I'll email the you the file so you can tidy up.

Cheers
Greg

Back
Top Bottom