What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted latest software for ACDC pro -

steve brum

Site Supporter
can someone bring this on a stick to NLP as I don't think my ACDC is running the best version. I really thought someone would pledge a PREM but there you go!

thanks in advance

Premiums do seem to be a bit thin on the ground. although mine will be at Swavesey next year.
This is because Mark Squires is looking after it for a year.

I also thought another SM would be pledged so I could bring another oldie but there you go!

can someone bring this on a stick to NLP as I don't think my ACDC is running the best version. I really thought someone would pledge a PREM but there you go!

thanks in advance

I think the Slam crew used up the quota in 2014 when we rustled up 4 Premiums and 1 Back In Black for the SC/SC AC/DC Shoot To Thrill comp :D:thumbs:

EDIT - The Comp that nearly didn't happen due to the enormity of hangovers on that day.,,,almost in tears:rofl: But we rallied ....somehow :rofl:

4.-ac-dc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom