What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted late 60's/early 70's Bally coin door + frame

YetiFiasco

Registered
I've got a donor cosmos cab from 1968, the body itself is solid but all the guts are missing, so it's getting turned into a v-pin table.

I've got the glass frame and new glass is on it's way, but what's missing from the body is the rear hinge(?) plates as shown in pic. I can't find what the actual name of this or, or if anyone makes repro parts. Parts found!

I also need the entire coin door assembly including frame.

Has anyone got some of these knocking about in their parts bin, or am I looking for hens teeth?

2020-02-09 16.22.02.png

Last edited:
Wow, where, why would that part be removed, not like it breaks or wotnot :hmm: To aid your internet search you're looking for a "Glass Frame Shield" part# P-7601 (Left) and P-7601-1 (Right). Canopy glass was common on Bally for several years I believe so could be still around in junk spares or scrap cabs. I have a machine with canopy glass and think they stop the canopy moving laterally in raised position and fully secured when lowered, it straddles the cab sides anyway and is heavy so probably not really needed in huo environment, but nice if you can find.

Have you dismantled the canopy yet, the nuts are small and shier easily if seized.

Btw, if you're sanding that take lead paint precautions.⚠

Good luck with your search:thumbs:

I know right?! :p

The canopies been dismantled, it along with the legs are pretty rusty, but I want to reuse both so I've ordered some evapo-rust to dip them in, I managed to get all the nuts out and even the plastic gasket for the glass is reusable, which is fab.

The frame will sit pretty well, I just want it for completeness sake, the coin door and frame for it are probably the harder things to get hold of.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom