What's new

Last Action Hero Weirdness

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Ok, here's a strange one. There are 4 bulbs over the 2 scoops in the centre of the playfield. The 2 on the right are fine. The 2 on the left work in attract mode and in modes like find Benedict but the yellow one never lights when it should when a mode is lit.

What would stop this bulb from lighting when the mode is supposed to be lit but work at all other times?

Any help gratefully received :)

I'd say crud on a ribbon cable connection or hair line solder crack on connector pin...

What would stop this bulb from lighting when the mode is supposed to be lit but work at all other times?

Just wondering if it could be a short on another lamp that's actually lighting it in attract mode.....if you go to single lamp test and try it there does it light ok?

You're not wrong, they are in league with the switches against me :eek:

Ok, so it looks like it is a fault on the board. I reflowed the connecters on the bottom right corner and also put new molex's on them with no change but if you flex the board/connectors it makes lights go on and off on the playfield so there is something amiss. I will swap it out with another DE board in one of my fully working games and see if it changes it.

Back
Top Bottom