What's new

Lane 7 bowling

Don't think so. Only place I've played GB on site was in the Mayfair and NQ64 I think
Ahh he probably wasn’t called Jonathan then, I remember yesterday being quite empty, I hope the place gets more pins in the future.

Went to Four Quarters- JP played perfect; DP needed the plunger adjusting as something had worked itself loose. Auto plunge worked well as a substitute but it took away from the overall experience. Both excellent games and I must say, the other videos they have are in excellent condition. Very nice place. Wish I could say the same about the Arcade Warehouse on Royal Quays- took the kids there yesterday for a treat, quite a few videos not working or in need of basic maintenance. Also the Vpin had a broken shooter rod and their Gottlieb SF2 had been turned off. Had a quick check and the flippers were super weak once booted up. Shame as I’d hoped for more given the admission price :(

Anyone know who operates the pins in Lane 7? BTDK central ramp not registering for Batmobile shots, CSI badly leaning to the right so unplayable- Avatar was fine but also slightly off to the right; not as bad as CSI- every shot landed on the right flipper

I too played them a few weeks ago and thought the
Upkeeping was terrible
All needed a good clean too

Yeah - played a few pins in different places tonight- most needed setup better and a bit of tlc. LOTR in Alvinos unplayable as right flipper sticking, plus most dmd lines out across the top. NQ64- GB left flipper rubber gone, right flipper close to snapping. DP in 4 Quarters leaning right and left flipper has dropped / needs adjusted up then tightened. JP also leaning right. The best pin I played was SW in the Strawberry- levelled and flippers nice and snappy

Back
Top Bottom