What's new

Sold LAH - LAST ACTION HERO

Steve C

Registered
More pics and description to follow £1295. If interested PM's please :)

Not mint, would say good players game, if DESW is now £2800 then should this be £2000 maybe?? :) so £1295 for this is good price :)

Some scuffs/dings/dents/fading on cabinet. pf could do with a clean, some wear around scoops, fast game with some tight shots, good dmd, shaker motor as well. will add more when I have time

lah58.JPG
lah59.JPG
lah4.JPG
lah6.JPG
lah7.JPG
lah48.JPG
lah17.JPG

Last edited:
More pics and description to follow £1295. If interested PM's please :)

Not mint, would say good players game, if DESW is now £2800 then should this be £2000 maybe?? :) so £1295 for this is good price :)

Some scuffs/dings/dents/fading on cabinet. pf could do with a clean, some wear around scoops, fast game with some tight shots, good dmd, shaker motor as well. will add more when I have time

View attachment 52000 View attachment 52001 View attachment 52002 View attachment 52003 View attachment 52004 View attachment 52005 View attachment 51966
I think that based on the feedback, it’s unlikely DESW will fetch £2,800.00 GLWS though.

Maybe I'm being a bit too critical of LAH by using the term 'players' and 'wear' in the same sentence but would rather undersell than oversell.

Better description could be 'plug and play' as I plugged it in and played it :)

Would benefit from a strip down and clean but that isn't stopping it working. Yes there is some wear around the scoops but that happens on most machines with scoops/kick outs - a cliffy can sort that out if bothered about it - a lot of TAF's. IJ's, RS, AFM, etc etc - common when heavy metal ball is smacking against wood :)

Some fade to cab, scuffs/scratches/etc and chips to top of back box on left hand side and chips on back of cab under back box which can't be seen

Back
Top Bottom