What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold LAH - LAST ACTION HERO

Steve C

Registered
More pics and description to follow £1295. If interested PM's please :)

Not mint, would say good players game, if DESW is now £2800 then should this be £2000 maybe?? :) so £1295 for this is good price :)

Some scuffs/dings/dents/fading on cabinet. pf could do with a clean, some wear around scoops, fast game with some tight shots, good dmd, shaker motor as well. will add more when I have time

lah58.JPG
lah59.JPG
lah4.JPG
lah6.JPG
lah7.JPG
lah48.JPG
lah17.JPG

Last edited:
More pics and description to follow £1295. If interested PM's please :)

Not mint, would say good players game, if DESW is now £2800 then should this be £2000 maybe?? :) so £1295 for this is good price :)

Some scuffs/dings/dents/fading on cabinet. pf could do with a clean, some wear around scoops, fast game with some tight shots, good dmd, shaker motor as well. will add more when I have time

View attachment 52000 View attachment 52001 View attachment 52002 View attachment 52003 View attachment 52004 View attachment 52005 View attachment 51966
I think that based on the feedback, it’s unlikely DESW will fetch £2,800.00 GLWS though.

Maybe I'm being a bit too critical of LAH by using the term 'players' and 'wear' in the same sentence but would rather undersell than oversell.

Better description could be 'plug and play' as I plugged it in and played it :)

Would benefit from a strip down and clean but that isn't stopping it working. Yes there is some wear around the scoops but that happens on most machines with scoops/kick outs - a cliffy can sort that out if bothered about it - a lot of TAF's. IJ's, RS, AFM, etc etc - common when heavy metal ball is smacking against wood :)

Some fade to cab, scuffs/scratches/etc and chips to top of back box on left hand side and chips on back of cab under back box which can't be seen

Back
Top Bottom