What's new

Kurt Andersen signature on DE (Sega/Stern) machines ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
OK - after chatting to @J.C.Rox about the Andersen sig seen on Tommy below the apron, I did a bit of googling and found his sig can also be found on TFTC machines, again below the apron.

He worked on a ton of DE and Sega games, and still does for Stern. List here ....http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&ppl=Kurt Andersen

Was wondering if anyone else noticed his signature on other titles, assume it will also be below the apron. Maybe have a look if you own one and let know :thumbs:

Christ, I need a life :cuckoo:

20150921_162649.jpg DSCN3010.jpg

Oh and the 'From Markus' bit on Tommy presumably is Markus Rothkranz who did loads of great DE/Sega artwork, but who is now some sort of insane looking perma tanned raw food guru !?!

From pinball artist ....

To .....this ....:-o

blimey. he looks great for 50, sure, but he's a bit of a cock nowadays i reckon.

hell, what do i know, i never was the Picasso of pinball, i look much older than him even though i'm loads younger, and i'm waaaay more of a cock than him.

I thought the first video was pretty cool but not sure why he seems so nonchalant about his pinball history. I bet he'll be remembered for that part of his life long after he's dead rather than any fruit smoothie crap or whatever it was. Sorry, but once I saw his wife I lost track of him and what he does now.

Back
Top Bottom