What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Andersen signature on DE (Sega/Stern) machines ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
OK - after chatting to @J.C.Rox about the Andersen sig seen on Tommy below the apron, I did a bit of googling and found his sig can also be found on TFTC machines, again below the apron.

He worked on a ton of DE and Sega games, and still does for Stern. List here ....http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&ppl=Kurt Andersen

Was wondering if anyone else noticed his signature on other titles, assume it will also be below the apron. Maybe have a look if you own one and let know :thumbs:

Christ, I need a life :cuckoo:

20150921_162649.jpg DSCN3010.jpg

Oh and the 'From Markus' bit on Tommy presumably is Markus Rothkranz who did loads of great DE/Sega artwork, but who is now some sort of insane looking perma tanned raw food guru !?!

From pinball artist ....

To .....this ....:-o

blimey. he looks great for 50, sure, but he's a bit of a cock nowadays i reckon.

hell, what do i know, i never was the Picasso of pinball, i look much older than him even though i'm loads younger, and i'm waaaay more of a cock than him.

I thought the first video was pretty cool but not sure why he seems so nonchalant about his pinball history. I bet he'll be remembered for that part of his life long after he's dead rather than any fruit smoothie crap or whatever it was. Sorry, but once I saw his wife I lost track of him and what he does now.

Back
Top Bottom