What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krakow Pinball Museum

looks fab phil - what does it cost to go in ?

Love Krakow great place

Cheers

kev

Good to see it's still going, a great spot for pinball...

Bizare that the pub closed but the pinball stayed, not many places that pinball would out sell beer :cool:

The room with all the EM's doesn't look very popular. I think you'd struggle to make money having a pinball museum. It's a really cool place though

It wasn't overly busy when it was a pub either. The only others that were there when I was were the bloke that owned the pins (cant remember his name off hand) and a couple of his mates.. It was a Thursday though so probably busier at the weekend. Even the pub bit only had about 4 people in it.

Also: I love the Rocky & Bullwinkle with the slightly shortened legs to fit under the arch :D

Wasn't busy at all. More or less every machine was free to play apart from the 3 sterns which were Star Trek, Spider-Man and Ghostbusters.

It was 40 zloty which is about £10. Opens at 12pm and closes at 10pm although he stayed open till 10:30pm for us.

Beer on tap too at 4 zloty which is a quid.

Think we're going back later :)

Just been chatting to the owner. They buy plastic sheets for the games to protect the playfields. Quite a few of them have them.IMG_9650.JPG

you not seen these before phil - supposed to be good but you have to strip whole of the topside to get them on

Looks like they're doing the job with how dirty they are! Protecting the playfield underneath.

IMG_9728.JPG IMG_9729.JPG

He says the dirt still manages to get between the plastic and the playfield so can't be cleaned properly unless you remove parts.

Anyway, I now know where Andy gets his avatar from!

Back
Top Bottom