What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieron Beecher taken my money - Anyone know him

maroguk

Registered
Alias
Steve
A few weeks ago I reached a swap + cash deal with Kieron Beecher from Nottinghamshire.

I had bought a pinball from him in the past and he seemed honest and legit. I sent him the money via bank transfer.

For the past few weeks, he has been giving me a series of excuses why things were delayed. Finally he said he would deliver on Saturday, but never turned up. Multiple text / calls from me, but little response. Now he is completely ignoring me.

Before I start legal action against him through the small claims court I thought I would check here to see if anyone knows him or has dealt with him?

Thanks
Steve

Must be Facebook then. I bet the profile has been cloned.

Update. Shortly after I posted the original message, he finally contacted me. May be someone on this forum informed him what was being said? If so, thank you to whoever it was!

Delivery and swap is now scheduled for early next week. Although this is third time this has been committed.....

I will let you know what happens.

Thank you for all you helpful suggestions

Steve

Assumed delivery and swap meant the seller had his address's and he doesn't have Kierons.
Yes he is coming to mine for the swap. I do have an address for him although he may have moved. I have his bank account and other details. I am sure I can find him if it goes to the small claims court. But I am hoping that will not be required....

Back
Top Bottom