What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Elwin and Star Trek Pro

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Anyone who is a friend of Keith Elwin or Lyman Sheats on facebook will have seen his post complaining about crashing Star Trek Pro after 1.5B score - apparently he completed all modes. Instead of lighting 5YM it forced him to play an "invalid" mission and crashed after that. :eek: Looks like Lyman has some code to sort out and that there may be an update appearing shortly...! :cool:

Later on Keith reviewed his video and said that he never finished Space Jump 2 but it advanced to Space Jump 3. So completing all modes resulted in EA rather than 5YM which seems to have confused things a bit...

I wonder if Keith Elwin has ever said "I'm just nipping out for a quick game of pinball Love, I won't be long. "

Positive news - but why is it Lyman's problem? I don't think he had much if any part in the game software. Be great if he did, obviously! I'd love a bit more of his walking dead style risk/reward on a preferred theme like ST.

Back
Top Bottom