What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just started collecting again some 20 years later!

Warm welcome dude. Good to see more West country people on here. Good luck with your search for your games.

In the words of Adele and Lionel Richie, Hello!

I’m new to the forum!

My names Jason and I’m a pinball addict.

I used to buy, sell and collect pins some 20 years ago alongside Jukebox sales with my father and have just started from scratch so am once again a rookie but have already learnt so much from the many talented and dedicated people here.

I bought my first pin again yesterday from a forum member who made the whole experience seamless even though he could not be any further away :p I'm based in North Devon so if there's anyone about give us a shout!

My aim it to collect the following:
  • Medieval Madness
  • The Shadow
  • Monster Bash
  • Munsters LE
  • Indiana Jones
  • Corvette
  • Twilight Zone
  • Attack from Mars
  • Theatre of Magic
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • Dracula
As I haven't had a cheque from Camelot just yet this will take a while but I've started with Scared Stiff thanks to Andy.

Cheers!
Welcome back! I’m exactly the same! I sold up in 2003 to put a deposit on a flat. If I’d kept the machines I’d have made more than my flat has lol But who knew. Back in 2003 ou could buy all those pins for about £11,000! Now youd get a Monster Bash, a Martin delivery and some change lol P.S. if you want to sell SS and fancy a change drop me a line 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom