What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just started collecting again some 20 years later!

ballsdeep

Banned
Registered
Alias
Jason
In the words of Adele and Lionel Richie, Hello!

I’m new to the forum!

My names Jason and I’m a pinball addict.

I used to buy, sell and collect pins some 20 years ago alongside Jukebox sales with my father and have just started from scratch so am once again a rookie but have already learnt so much from the many talented and dedicated people here.

I bought my first pin again yesterday from a forum member who made the whole experience seamless even though he could not be any further away :p I'm based in North Devon so if there's anyone about give us a shout!

My aim it to collect the following:
  • Medieval Madness
  • The Shadow
  • Monster Bash
  • Munsters LE
  • Indiana Jones
  • Corvette
  • Twilight Zone
  • Attack from Mars
  • Theatre of Magic
  • Tales of the Arabian Nights
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • Dracula
As I haven't had a cheque from Camelot just yet this will take a while but I've started with Scared Stiff thanks to Andy.

Cheers!

Cheers Tony, heavy line up, I was going to add Addams but didn't want people to point and laugh.

Welcome Jason.
That is a great line up to aim for with loads of 90's classics. We all have machines that we remember first or lost a summer into and Addams is that machine for me. I don't care if people laugh or that newer machines have more depth, it makes me come back for more. Anyone that points and laughs is likely to have a machine that someone else will point and laugh at.
And the best thing about this forum, is when you get bored and want something else, you can trade machines with someone else.

Welcome Jason. It’d be great if you could hurry along and purchase those machines in the next 6 months or so, as I visit north Devon regularly to surf and would love a pinball stop as well 🤣🤣🤣. Good luck mate.

Hello and welcome.

Guess 20 years of pinflation is going to take some getting used to.

On the plus side though there have been some cracking games released over the same time period.

Good luck with your hunt

welcome.gifto Pinball Info @neontron , after being away for 20 years the pinflation on these great machines must be a shock to what you were once used to.

Welcome Jason, that will be a nice collection!
I have recently gone through my must have pins, enjoyed them and moved some on. Though expensive you should break even or lose little if bought on here.
Are those pins all at the same time or only a few at a time? We like to see a pinroom build on here😎

I met Jason yesterday, lovely bloke and clearly has the bug again! This forum has been great to me over the past year and you lot never fail to welcome new members with open arms. [emoji106] [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Jason and welcome back to the weird and wonderful world of collecting pins! That's a solid wishlist of classics you've chosen there, hopefully pinflation won't get in your way too much

Welcome Jason! Great taste and I'm sensing you like monsters?
Maybe replace Munsters with Addams and that looks like the perfect lineup!

Tim

Just for fun if you did manage to get a small cheque from camelot and if you could buy them all at once....wow that’s some money required!
As I haven't had a cheque from Camelot just yet this will take a while

Welcome Jason. It’d be great if you could hurry along and purchase those machines in the next 6 months or so, as I visit north Devon regularly to surf and would love a pinball stop as well [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Good luck mate.

You kept that quiet that’s where I’m from

Welcome aboard again.
good choice of pins but if I can give one piece of advice don’t dwell in the past too much and try some of the newer, deeper pins.
Some of the games on your list as just as expensive due to pinflation taking them to mindless heights.
A close mate owns a Munsters LE fully loaded with the cuckoo topper and it’s gorgeous however unless you love the theme it does get a little flack so try play one 1st or go to one of the fine establishments regularly mentioned on here.
I live way up north and try to get to tilt in Brum at least once per year, you will not be disappointed.

Welcome aboard again.
good choice of pins but if I can give one piece of advice don’t dwell in the past too much and try some of the newer, deeper pins.
Some of the games on your list as just as expensive due to pinflation taking them to mindless heights.
A close mate owns a Munsters LE fully loaded with the cuckoo topper and it’s gorgeous however unless you love the theme it does get a little flack so try play one 1st or go to one of the fine establishments regularly mentioned on here.
I live way up north and try to get to tilt in Brum at least once per year, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks for that
Hey I’m from north Devon where abouts are you?
Based in Barnstaple, you?

Welcome aboard again.
Thanks for your reply Col, I'll look into tilt and take your sound advice on board, nice one.

A massive welcome Jason.

You won't go wrong with that SS, it's been very well looked after by a bloke with OCD.
Cheers Gonzo, Andy may have OCD but by the sounds of it you've had every pin, bad as each other 😆

Welcome Jason! Great taste and I'm sensing you like monsters?
Maybe replace Munsters with Addams and that looks like the perfect lineup!

Tim
Would love a Monster Bash but also like the Munsters but it doesn't seem to get a lot of love. When there's some normality in the world I will go and see some.

Cheers Gonzo, Andy may have OCD but by the sounds of it you've had every pin, bad as each other 😆

A pin is just for Christmas, not for life. That's my motto mate.

Incidentally my brother lives in Barnstable, lovely part of the world. We plan on moving to Appledore or Bideford at some point.

Back
Top Bottom