What's new

Traded Jurassic Park very nice one, can take to NLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
IMGP3219.JPG
IMGP3223.JPG IMGP3231.JPG IMGP3232.JPG IMGP3224.JPG IMGP3225.JPG IMGP3226.JPG IMGP3227.JPG IMGP3228.JPG IMGP3229.JPG IMGP3221.JPG IMGP3222.JPG IMGP3233.JPG IMGP3234.JPG IMGP3235.JPG I picked this up on Saturday from a guy I have brought a few machines off over the years but I already have a nice JP so it needs a new home.

He has owned it for 17 years and got it direct from an operator (Bob Thompson).

Cabinet is nicer than most with a couple of annoying coin door holes in the front but apart from that it’s surprisingly good.
DOT matrix is all good, no warm up time, dots or lines out

Electrics all good, boards good and everything works including all GI on the playfield and back box.

Playfield is lovely, minimal wear to the scoop holes, best I’ve seen, better than my JP but I can’t be ****d to swap it over!! The only thing I would say is that it could probably do with new rubbers.

T-rex works fine and the shaker motor is there and works (he told me it was new a couple of years ago) but there is no topper or manual

I think that’s it, any questions please ask. I am in Elmer, West Sussex but will be at the NLP on the 10th, 11th and 12th as part of the South Coast Slam’s plan for world domination.

Oh, I would like £1250 please :)

Attachments

• IMGP3220.JPG
    IMGP3220.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 58
I just came back from Matts about an hour ago after walking away from buying this Beauty as I had to remind myself again that I am selling machines and not buying… thats selling NOT buying..

its a very nice JP one of the cleanest I have seen, and am already regretting not buying it, or should I buy it? NO NO NO your selling games Barber not buying Aghhhhhhhhh this hobby is an illness I tell ya a deep sickness :sad:

Someone please buy it so I don't :-o

Hi Matt. My mate was after a JP. He's in Greece at the mo but I've text him. Maybe he'll pick up the text

Will is (amazingly) being a very good boy, its comedy gold watching the inner torment played out in front of you!

No worries Gaz, just drop me a mail if you get hold of him, its much nicer than most JP's out there!!

Also if Gaz's mate doesn't want it or it's not sold bring it up to NLP and stick a For Sale on it at the show.

I'm interested in the JP if it's FS again at any point before or after the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom