What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Jurassic Park Pro

Attachments

• IMG-20200908-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20200908-WA0005.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 65
Back up for sale! Please don’t make contact if you’re only looking for a ‘HUO’ machine (what the benefits of that are I don’t know, but each to their own)

I was playing this machine the other day and it plays faultless and is in very nice condition. If I had the money and space I would be all over it. GLWS

Back up for sale! Please don’t make contact if you’re only looking for a ‘HUO’ machine (what the benefits of that are I don’t know, but each to their own)

There was a bit more to it than just that, I said at that price I’ll hold out for a HUO (less plays no doubt) that’s been lightly modded and I was also being offered another machine at the same time which also swayed my decision.
Good luck with the sale [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a bit more to it than just that, I said at that price I’ll hold out for a HUO (less plays no doubt) that’s been lightly modded and I was also being offered another machine at the same time which also swayed my decision.
Good luck with the sale [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn’t actually referring to your DM, the info was directed at other potential interested buyers. Enjoy LOTR

I have played this and it’s in great condition, plays perfect!

I will miss having a burn on it!

Shocked this hasn’t sold, @Chief as I understand look after their games, so no oily rag treatment but a nice machine. Don’t think you’ll get one much cheaper anytime soon.

GLWS

I wouldn't let mine go for 5500 quid! Then again it does have a Xianek Special backglass thing

I wouldn't let mine go for 5500 quid! Then again it does have a Xianek Special backglass thing

I had 5 offers for mine during the past week following my comment on the MM thread. I can't see too many of these coming up for sale such is the quality and depth of the game.

Genuinely surprised this hasn’t gone. I’m sorely tempted but I’m already way over my space limit. Suspect I’ll be kicking myself over it in the future.

Looks like the market is very volatile at the moment. GLWS.

Five offers @Gonzo - Crikey. All low balls? How can you have had 5 and this is still for sale?

No not at all James. I probably didn't explain too well.

Last week @M4carp made a joke that he was surprised I hadn't put JP up for sale yet because I'd had it nearly a month.

In the MMr thread I cheekily asked if anyone wanted a JP but it was very much tongue in cheek.

I actually had 5 fantastic offers all at least matching what I paid and covering the modifications. They were all tempting for 5 mins and I'd love a MM but JP will be here for a long time yet.

Great price, condition and playability corroborated by at least 2 members. Buy it, play it, then once you've had enough sell it and get your money back.

No not at all James. I probably didn't explain too well.

Last week @M4carp made a joke that he was surprised I hadn't put JP up for sale yet because I'd had it nearly a month.

In the MMr thread I cheekily asked if anyone wanted a JP but it was very much tongue in cheek.

I actually had 5 fantastic offers all at least matching what I paid and covering the modifications. They were all tempting for 5 mins and I'd love a MM but JP will be here for a long time yet.

To that end then, why is this one still for sale?

Sorry I didn’t get back to the interested parties and offers last week, I’ve been fully tied up with work. If anyone still wants it let me know. Apologies again for the radio silence

I think the nodding T REX appeals to many.

Also pictures of the machine normally aids the sell. I know we all know what it looks like but a few pic will refresh interest....in my opinion.

100% regarding the pictures.

In my experience you can't post too many pictures and a video really seals the deal. It gives people something to fawn over and paints a picture in the mind. I know that anyone who wants to buy one should know what a JP2 looks like but it's nice to see the actual unit that you hope to own.

Personally I can't get enough of looking at pictures of machines I'm keen to buy. Often I'll paw over them several times, watch a tutorial on the game then look at the pictures once more. I think I'm a bit of an obsessive idiot but I honestly can't have too much information.

Back
Top Bottom