What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jurassic Park(DE) plastic

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
Did a flipper rebuild on JP today and within the first game a plastic broke.
It's in front of the t rex. Sorry for the awful photo.

plas-park~3.jpg

There's one on eBay but it's in worse condition than mine

Anyone?

To tide you over I can make a clear protector for it to sit on if it helps so it will hold up at Pinfest?
Would need posting here or a 1:1 PDF.

I’ve made one for Mario until I can source a replacement and it’s holding up great albeit mine in orange and @Gonzo influenced 😂

IMG_1788.jpeg

To tide you over I can make a clear protector for it to sit on if it helps so it will hold up at Pinfest?

I’ve made one for Mario until I can source a replacement and it’s holding up great albeit mine in orange and @Gonzo influenced 😂

That looks mighty fine Col . . . . really ties the game together 😉

View attachment 228519

That's a good idea. But unfortunately we're away early tomorrow and back Sunday so I don't think I'd be able to post it in time.

It's only lost a little chip which has disappeared somewhere in the cabinet.

I'll see how I feel in the morning 😄
Can you pm me your address incase I have time?

If not could you also give me some info on how to do a 1:1 pdf?

Appreciate it😁

Back
Top Bottom