What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Jurassic Park (1993, Data East)

Mercifull

Registered
Alias
Matt Sims
Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park and I'm hoping that I can get hold of the Data East Jurassic Park machine as my first "pin". Is anyone looking to sell one that's gathering dust?

Ideally located somewhere in the south-west but willing to travel.. you'd never buy a car without taking it for a test drive after all ;)

latest

Regards,

Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt! I’m sure somebody on here must have one of these they're willing to part with!

James

I don’t have one I’m afraid but played one for the first time last weekend and thought it was really good, so good choice. It even has a dinosaur head that picks the ball up - something that defeated Heighway Pinball...

Good luck with your search

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm a huge fan of Jurassic Park and I'm hoping that I can get hold of the Data East Jurassic Park machine as my first "pin". Is anyone looking to sell one that's gathering dust?

Ideally located somewhere in the south-west but willing to travel.. you'd never buy a car without taking it for a test drive after all ;)

latest

Regards,

Matt

Good luck in your search, fare few about so I’m sure one will turn up. I have owed this table twice, my first pin back in 2000. We loved it so much we ended up with another 10 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for comments of support. I'm really hoping I can source one. Been a fan of Jurassic Park since I was a child :D

Good luck with the search! I'm totally new to all of this but 100% want the JP as well. Based in Plymouth so not all that far. Having moved house it's all on the back burner a little bit but fingers crossed you find a good one soon.

They do turn up. There’s been three that I can remember on this site in the last year. As a DE game they also shouldn’t break the bank. Getting the topper might prove a bit harder

Best DE game. TAF layout with a stinkingly good soundtrack.

Yes, took me 3 years to find a topper!

Good luck with search..

Tim

A bit more than what I wanted to pay but it does come with brand new replacement MPU, an original topper and BOTH pterodactyls! It plays well and cabinet looks in good nick. I'll take some photos and videos once I've got it set up at home.

Back
Top Bottom