What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Junk Yard

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Unfortunately I’m at a stage where it’s one in and one out. So reluctantly having to sell my Junkyard. For the newbies it’s a great family pin with lots of shots and modes from other Williams games. Crazy Bob features and also Midnight Madness.

• Playfield in very good shape with no insert wear. Cleaned and waxed regularly. Cliffy Sewer hole protector fitted. Protectors fitted to plastics. See pics
  • Flippers are nice and strong
  • DMD nice and strong no lines out
  • Machine has no faults.
  • Full Pinball Heaven LED’s and flashers. Over £100 spent.
  • VW Camper Van Mod, will include the original, firework mod and skip which has been removed from playfield.
  • Cabinet is good no faults, decals colours are nice and strong, a few scuffs and some ware near the flippers See pics.
  • UK coin mech, needs calibrating for new £1 coins. Note I’ve never used it but it’s there if you want to put it on site.
  • Manual

Overall, it’s a very nice looking machine that plays great. If you require anymore pics. Send me a PM.

If you want to see the game you are welcome to pop in by. But for most, distance will be an issue so I will be heading down North England in around 2 - 3 weeks time so maybe work something out with delivery otherwise use Martin.

£2250 ono.

QHcio9hpThSsdShKSJiWIQ.jpg
3WlCQWSQQ+u2HhlDpyHwXA.jpg
QHcio9hpThSsdShKSJiWIQ.jpg
3WlCQWSQQ+u2HhlDpyHwXA.jpg
Gc+YxpL%T0elXnedo2icTA.jpg
sFeWnaBARAeuH1nvT5KwFA.jpg
I3pMhUkQQ72slwNjJ+DhFg.jpg
M6xtryF2TKqICWbV5uP94w.jpg
92GkCDXuSU2kQPGyBixyYA.jpg
afFJ%EZuQE+bRdgeL1fabQ.jpg
ietnLsImQkKJr0ClIEUKiA.jpg
8sgXzAjWRaG9UYsDcOO79g.jpg
xnGYxIdjT%iNANzyp5G1WQ.jpg
TXOjgkaoTO+wLdF8UQhOtg.jpg
df2JxRYMQFOIjmakxQlKgg.jpg
or2s8XCfTTODyGKl%hD%QA.jpg
EaUKgvS5SNeql6H2BB0m%g.jpg
KW8mfrJ3R0K38yb4a9qlDg.jpg

Last edited:
You'll miss this when it's gone Kenny, what's taking it's place?

If the buyer doesn't want the Skip mod I may be persuade to take it off you.;)

Back
Top Bottom