What's new

Sold Junk Yard

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Unfortunately I’m at a stage where it’s one in and one out. So reluctantly having to sell my Junkyard. For the newbies it’s a great family pin with lots of shots and modes from other Williams games. Crazy Bob features and also Midnight Madness.

• Playfield in very good shape with no insert wear. Cleaned and waxed regularly. Cliffy Sewer hole protector fitted. Protectors fitted to plastics. See pics
  • Flippers are nice and strong
  • DMD nice and strong no lines out
  • Machine has no faults.
  • Full Pinball Heaven LED’s and flashers. Over £100 spent.
  • VW Camper Van Mod, will include the original, firework mod and skip which has been removed from playfield.
  • Cabinet is good no faults, decals colours are nice and strong, a few scuffs and some ware near the flippers See pics.
  • UK coin mech, needs calibrating for new £1 coins. Note I’ve never used it but it’s there if you want to put it on site.
  • Manual

Overall, it’s a very nice looking machine that plays great. If you require anymore pics. Send me a PM.

If you want to see the game you are welcome to pop in by. But for most, distance will be an issue so I will be heading down North England in around 2 - 3 weeks time so maybe work something out with delivery otherwise use Martin.

£2250 ono.

QHcio9hpThSsdShKSJiWIQ.jpg
3WlCQWSQQ+u2HhlDpyHwXA.jpg
QHcio9hpThSsdShKSJiWIQ.jpg
3WlCQWSQQ+u2HhlDpyHwXA.jpg
Gc+YxpL%T0elXnedo2icTA.jpg
sFeWnaBARAeuH1nvT5KwFA.jpg
I3pMhUkQQ72slwNjJ+DhFg.jpg
M6xtryF2TKqICWbV5uP94w.jpg
92GkCDXuSU2kQPGyBixyYA.jpg
afFJ%EZuQE+bRdgeL1fabQ.jpg
ietnLsImQkKJr0ClIEUKiA.jpg
8sgXzAjWRaG9UYsDcOO79g.jpg
xnGYxIdjT%iNANzyp5G1WQ.jpg
TXOjgkaoTO+wLdF8UQhOtg.jpg
df2JxRYMQFOIjmakxQlKgg.jpg
or2s8XCfTTODyGKl%hD%QA.jpg
EaUKgvS5SNeql6H2BB0m%g.jpg
KW8mfrJ3R0K38yb4a9qlDg.jpg

Last edited:
You'll miss this when it's gone Kenny, what's taking it's place?

If the buyer doesn't want the Skip mod I may be persuade to take it off you.;)

Back
Top Bottom