What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Jul 4, 2015] The Welsh Pinball Cup 2015 (CROESYCEILIOG, CWMBRAN)

I will be at Special When Lit on Sunday so don't be tardy and get entering!

Enjoy some of the quirky, unusual and crap games I have found.

I will be hosting a Welsh pinball warm up event in city centre Cardiff on Bank Holiday Monday. Details on facebook, but hope to post it on here too. Easy public transport too (train)

Final details for The Welsh Pinball Cup will be available at the warm up event at Brewdog Cardiff on BH Monday.
Machine line up, time schedules, trophies and any other announcements.
Details posted here after that.
Dave

Thanks to all the competitors who took part today. Excellent staff working hard at Brewdog too.
High Score Dracula on about 520M goes to Romain Fontain. £25.
High Score on Scared Stiff on about 37M goes to Lynda Williams. £25.
No loop champion on Dracula as no-one had more than 6 loops (default)
Dave
www.pinballdaze.co.uk

Local Premier Inn is full. There's one 2 miles away ( Pontyfelin, Pontypool) has twin rooms at £86 on the Saturday night.
I have booked a fab live acoustic band for the afternoon break on Saturday. Don't leave it too late to enter.
Dave

A few weeks to go and a few spaces left.
Have a good mix of machines. (updated list again soon)
Pre-entry only. No "enter on day" sorry.
Dave & Lynda

Machine line up. 13 from the following....
Iron Man
Fishtales
Mystic
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Ali
Nitro Ground Shaker
Bride of Pinbot
Hot Tip
Roadshow
Laser War
Firepower
Police Force
Atlantis ( Bally )
BS Dracula
Centaur
Full Throttle

Still maybe changes up until Friday. Closing date tomorrow at 6pm.
Dave

Contact me asap if you need a entry for Sunday. I may have two people moving to play Saturday instead. Places left on Saturday.
Remember - you only need to play one day to qualify for the play-offs on Sunday afternoon.

Practice to start at 11am both days.
Registering open at 12.45 to collect name badges and announcements soon after. 1pm prompt competition start.
Break at 3pm on Saturday.
No break on Sunday due to entry size.
Full rules sheets available on each day.

(From Facebook) Help request from Martin A:

Anyone got a large HD TV they can bring for Saturday to show the scores?

I'm doing the scoring system and I was about to load my 40" monitor into the car when I realised I don't actually have it (I lent it to the London Pinball Championship and haven't been around much to get it back).

So to avoid a 3 hour drive tonight to pick it up tonight, if someone has one they can bring on Saturday that would be a big help. Only needed for Saturday as Matt can bring mine on Sunday.

Alternatively, if anyone is near Matt and playing on Saturday, could they pick up the monitor and bring it with them?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin.

Latest news for competitors.
Fab weather forecast ( not too hot )
Both fridges full. Still buying more.
Full entry list for Sunday. Thanks for supporting this.
3 Chicken curries built.
Hotdogs
Pinball
Beer........
Kevin has "clocked" Atlantis, beating Martins 9.4M from last year. Lara also had an impressive 6.4M.
Machine line up next.
Dave & Lynda

Line up for weekend.
Nitro Ground Shaker
Iron Man
Mystic
Rocky & Bullwinkle
BS Dracula
Bride of Pinbot
Fishtales
Hot Tip
Roadshow
Laser War
Police Force
Atlantis
Firepower

Okay. Slow and steady start today. Punctual tomorrow ( my fault due to jobs needing doing).
But going well.
Dave & Lynda

Thank you for a fantastic day Dave and Lynda. Pinball was great, the curry was amazing and the band was the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom