What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Judge Dredd pinball or would consider pretty much anything else in nice condition, also will be trading a Funhouse and TNG soonish !

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi I am looking for a nice Judge Dredd pinball as one i had hoped to buy looks like it has been sold. It had an issue regarding the Deadworld i wasn`t confident i could get fixed . Anything else well cared for i would consider.

In addition to that i have a Funhouse pinball i have that belongs to a friend which i am getting back to full working order. I just have an issue with the sound which hopefully will be sorted out within a week or so, Everything else is working great including the replacement trap door Colin Chapman very kindly helped me out with. The owner ideally would like a nice Stern Indiana Jones or Elvis,

In addition the Funhouse owner also has a Star Trek TNG he wants to trade but as yet it is still to arrive at my place . He has limited access to the likes of ebay and the info site so i am helping out. And of course his other half doesn`t know the value of these machines and he wishes to keep it that way !

Just testing the water in case anyone is looking for a Funhouse/ TNG.

Thanks,
John.

Hi John
Hope you don’t mind me asking. What’s the issue with your funhouse sound?
I only ask as I also have issues with my funhouse sound where the volume goes really quiet and scratchy. And when you turn it off it sounds like a vinyl record needle has scratched right across a record. It’s intermittent as well which makes diagnoses more difficult

Hi my issue is basically NO sound at all. Speakers are good and sound board is good is as far as i have got checked out. Hoping the sound/speech roms from Jim Askey will sort out the problems but until i get them i have to be patient !

Hi I am looking for a nice Judge Dredd pinball as one i had hoped to buy looks like it has been sold. It had an issue regarding the Deadworld i wasn`t confident i could get fixed . Anything else well cared for i would consider.

In addition to that i have a Funhouse pinball i have that belongs to a friend which i am getting back to full working order. I just have an issue with the sound which hopefully will be sorted out within a week or so, Everything else is working great including the replacement trap door Colin Chapman very kindly helped me out with. The owner ideally would like a nice Stern Indiana Jones or Elvis,

In addition the Funhouse owner also has a Star Trek TNG he wants to trade but as yet it is still to arrive at my place . He has limited access to the likes of ebay and the info site so i am helping out. And of course his other half doesn`t know the value of these machines and he wishes to keep it that way !

Just testing the water in case anyone is looking for a Funhouse/ TNG.

Thanks,
John.
Hi I have a Judge Dredd I bought of here a while back. Not really used it much and comes up with a fault when powering up. I have been told it is easy fix but have not bothered. Will sell if your interested.
Thanks Jon

Have you seen the Judge Dredd on FB Marketplace in Nottingham?
On for £3500 but dropped down from £6500 so not sure what the story is.
No connetcion to it, just saw it while browsing.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1500922010243716/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:552e4ef7-31c8-4d78-ab4f-c2e2370fdc0c
Thanks for that Dan,

I had a look and it is a very poor description with not many photos. The £3500 asked is optimistic and what possessed them to think £6500 was a possibility i can only guess at.

I have actually got a hold of a Judge Dredd but it has been a ton of work and is only now starting to look the part. I am still keeping my eyes open for one with a cabinet that is not faded as much as mine but most seem to be like the one i have got !

Cheers,

John.

Thanks for that Dan,

I had a look and it is a very poor description with not many photos. The £3500 asked is optimistic and what possessed them to think £6500 was a possibility i can only guess at.

I have actually got a hold of a Judge Dredd but it has been a ton of work and is only now starting to look the part. I am still keeping my eyes open for one with a cabinet that is not faded as much as mine but most seem to be like the one i have got !

Cheers,

John.
HLD and liberty games 😏🤭

Back
Top Bottom