What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Judge Dredd (JD) - £1750

orchid

Registered
Lovely Judge Dredd for sale as I've got to replace the pinball with a cot (tale as old as time!). It has the eagle topper, and plays very well. I've owned it for about 8 years - did a few repairs at the beginning, and since then it has required little beyond routine maintenance.
As my only pin I'll be sad to see it go, but plan to get a TZ or AF when we have a bit more space! Anyway, enough about me, here's the facts of the case:

Points of pride:
  • Playfield in great condition - especially just after a spot of Novus 2 it plays like lightning.
  • Eagle topper! Turns out these are a bit rare.
  • Flippers strong, and all solenoids firing nicely, as well as the crane, which grabs balls like a champ.
  • DMD excellent - no dots missing.

Things I've replaced/repaired:
  • New trough opto board (sometimes it fired 2 balls by mistake, now unfortunately I have to actually earn multiball)
  • New (non-LED) bulbs (shining light in the grim darkness of Mega City One)
  • Repaired dead world gearbox (possibly my most satisying fix - 7 years later it's still running like a dream)
  • Eagle topper (cracked but epoxied back together - it does not fly, it turns out - visually it looks near-perfect, but it needs brackets or some other fixing which I haven't fitted as I've generally kept it 'grounded')
  • Rubbers replaced (more bounce on the balls, less dirt on the playfield)

Things I've added:
  • Deadworld mod (original ROM and deadworld ring included if you prefer it unmodded)
  • External battery box
  • New Reversed Flipper Board from Great Lakes Modular to replace left flipper board (really clever design - you can alter the sensitivity between the top & bottom flipper by moving a pair of magnets)

Issues:
  • Body paint is faded, but no worse than most others I've seen given age - there's also the odd ding & scratch, and one patch where some fool has had a go at 'paint-matching' but thankfully they stopped after one small area (see left of backbox).
  • There's a few very small holes in the left side of the cab body (imagine someone must've tried to attach a drinks holder or something daft) - luckily only small.
  • Couple of bulbs are still out on the playfield - I tracked down the issue and they're all on one column I think, but I've not had a chance to fix.
  • The left Pursuit plastic is missing - meant to source another but never got round to it.
  • Couple of dings in the right-hand rail, but nothing major.

It has a coinbox - I've never used it, but I can check which coins it accepts if that's of interest.
Any questions please ask.

Located in North-East London. Buyer to arrange transport please.
DSCF7037.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF7028.jpg
    DSCF7028.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7029.jpg
    DSCF7029.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF7031.jpg
    DSCF7031.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7032.jpg
    DSCF7032.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7033.jpg
    DSCF7033.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7035.jpg
    DSCF7035.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF7036.jpg
    DSCF7036.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF7040.jpg
    DSCF7040.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF7062.jpg
    DSCF7062.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF7063.jpg
    DSCF7063.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF7072.jpg
    DSCF7072.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF7073.jpg
    DSCF7073.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF7076.jpg
    DSCF7076.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF7077.jpg
    DSCF7077.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 108
If the sale falls through, happy to step in. Cant believe I missed it because of work.

Hi orchid just wandering if your Judge Dredd was still for sale as I would be happy to purchase just joined the site and this was the machine I was hoping to get for my first machine many thanks

Thanks for your interest @Simon D - this is provisionally sold. I will mark it sold pending collection this week.

Back
Top Bottom