What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge dredd - drop targets not recognising hit

GezTheHealer

Registered
hello, I have an issue with JD where the drops aren’t being registered. I’ve checked connections under the table - they’re connected. See video. Any help much appreciated on where to start. Video shows me testing it. The drops only pop back up when judge is spelt out triggered by the subways, and only the edge 4 pop up - not the centre. See attached video

Attachments

• IMG_3687.MOV
    38 MB
Have you checked the switch edge test to see if the optos are working and registering the targets? I have just rebuilt this assembly on my JD, looks like the centre target is not connected to the reset arm so isn't being pulled up during the reset

Check the other three switches in the column of connected switches. This will tell you if the cpu is seeing any switches on this column. Two of them are slingshots so easy to test. Next stage will depend on results.

Okay thank you for the help. I’ve looked at the switch test and others in the same column are working. Also when I unplug/plug in that board they go on and off. However the U,D,G don’t recognise at all when they’re down. The J and the E drop targets need to be pressed very hard to be recognised..

Back
Top Bottom