What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted JPM Impulse Fruit Machine

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi guys,

A complete longshot, however since most people know people that know people... you know the score :)

So looking for a JPM Impulse Fruit machine...

1578873229829.png

Missed one on eBay a couple of days ago, however that one was completely broken unfortunately.... Used to have one in Great condition a few years ago, however stupidly got rid of it.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Cheers
Paul

Good luck!

Had a GForce in the same cabinet, but it was a poor RollerCoaster impersonation.

Plus I sold my BigBanker and BigBucks about 5yrs ago, which I regret. Still haven’t owned a Big50... the only Impact machine I didn’t play in the wild.

Hi guys,

A complete longshot, however since most people know people that know people... you know the score :)

So looking for a JPM Impulse Fruit machine...

View attachment 99796

Missed one on eBay a couple of days ago, however that one was completely broken unfortunately.... Used to have one in Great condition a few years ago, however stupidly got rid of it.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul if you are still looking for this machine there is one for sale on one of the fruit machine groups on FB for £350.
Looks in great condition .

Cheers Brian

Hi Paul if you are still looking for this machine there is one for sale on one of the fruit machine groups on FB for £350.
Looks in great condition .

Cheers Brian
Do you have a link please Brian??

Really tempted... however another £90 on top for delivery makes it not so tempting.

If it was £250 then i would have gone for it :D

Many thanks for the heads up anyhow :)

I was thinking that myself he lives in s****horpe wasn't sure where you lived Paul and the prices for classic fruit machines are going through the roof nearly on par with pinballs ha ha.
Cheers Brian

Back
Top Bottom